Kalo

10 Most Anticipated Future films.

I don't know if this has been done already, but I'll give it a trynow I loved the 10 Most anticipated within a year thread. but it only lets you see a year ahead. So I wanted people to list their 10 most anticipated movies, to be released, they have to be in some kind of development. and can't be like something that's not even sure if it will happen. but go ahead and list away!

So I'll start with mine.1# Star Wars Episode VII Releases summer 20152# The Avengers 2 5.1.153# Justice League 20154# The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 12.14.125# Man of Steel 6.4.136# Star Trek Into Darkness 5.17.137# The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 12.13.138# The Hunger Games: Catching Fire 11.22.139# Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4.4.1410# The Hobbit: There and Back Again 7.18.14Okay here I'll try and do 20More and order is to hard after this, so I'll just list them(for now anyway)Ant-Man 11.6.15Guardians of the Galaxy 8.3.14X-Men Days of Future Past 7.18.14The Amazing Spider-Man 2Thor The Dark World 11.8.13Iron Man 3 5.3.13Noah 3.29.14Ender's Game 11.1.13Avatar 2 (2015?)Les Misrebles 12.25.12Breaking Dawn Part 2 11.16.12Mockingjay Part 1 11.21.14How To Train Your Dragon 2 6.14.14Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016?)Despicable Me 2 7.3.13

Edited by Kalo21

Not sure if this will stay open since we have a similar type thread stickied, but I'm gonna go ahead and give mine.Post 2012:1. Star Wars 72. The Avengers 23. The Amazing Spider-Man 24. Star Trek into Darkness5. X-Men Days of Future Past6. Iron Man 37. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug8. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire9. Bond 2410. The WolverineOthers(In no order): Bond 25, Thor 2, Cap 2, Hobbit 3, THG 3(1/2), Kick-Ass 2, Die Hard 5, Oz, Jack the Giant Slayer, Fast 6, Man of Steel, GotG, GI Joe 2, Oblivion, Elysium, Robotech---I mean Pacific Rim, Untitled Nolan Original Project(Whatever that is).

• Like 1

I'll try to give my list in order. However, while the 10 movies are accurate, the order may change in the future. I am only picking movies that have been announced. I am not mentioning movies that probably will happen but haven't been announced yet (like TA3)1. The Avengers 22. Captain America: The Winter Soldier3. Star Wars VII4. Iron Man 35. Thor: The Dark World6. Guardians of the Galaxy7. Ant-Man8. Oz The Great and Powerful9. The Muppets 210. The Great Gatsby

I'll try to give my list in order. However, while the 10 movies are accurate, the order may change in the future. I am only picking movies that have been announced. I am not mentioning movies that probably will happen but haven't been announced yet (like TA3)1. The Avengers 22. Captain America: The Winter Soldier3. Star Wars VII4. Iron Man 35. Thor: The Dark World6. Guardians of the Galaxy7. Ant-Man8. Oz The Great and Powerful9. The Muppets 210. The Great Gatsby

Nine of your 10 is Disney production. :)
  • Like 1

Star Wars Episode VII

Pacific Rim

The Avengers 2

Elysium

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

The Hobbit: There and Back Again

Thor: The Dark World

Guardians of the Galaxy

Lego: The Piece of Resistance

*Only did movies with release dates + EP.VII

1. The Avengers 22. Star Wars EP 73. The Hobbit 14. Iron Man 35. Pacific Rim6. Man of Steel7. Thor8. X-Men: DOFP9. The Amazing Spider-Man 210.Monsters University11 The Hobbit 212 The Hobbit 313 Despicable Me 214 Oblivion15 Avatar 2

• Like 1

1) Star Wars VII2) Avengers 23) Star Trek II4) Thor II5) Superman The Man of Steel6) Iron Man 37) How to Train Your Dragon 28) Transformers 49) X-Men First Class 210) ???Really, I don't like action that much :o ;)Oh, and Justice League would be in my top 3 if/when it gets officially announced. I'm just not convinced that it will ever get made.

1. The Avengers 2

2. Iron Man 3

3. Pacific Rim

4. Hobbit Part 1

5. Thor The Dark World

6. How To Train Your Dragon 2

7. Bond 24

8. Star Wars Episode VII

9. Untitled Pixar That Takes You Inside the Mind

10. Hobbit Part 2

Edited by C00k13

Man of steelHobbit trilogyAvengers 2Star wars 7Thor dark worldCaptain america winter soldierX men first class 2Transformers 4Amazing spiderman 2Star trek 2Justice league, new batman, independence day 2 if they are ever confirmed would be in top 10

Edited by Omario

1. The Counselor - Lol, I made the mistake of reading the script. There is downright shocking shit in this movie. Plus, it has Michael Fassbender and Javier Bardem, neither of which can do no wrong. Its gonna be epic.2. Elysium - Self Explanatory3. Pacific RIm - Lets see what you got Del Toro4. The Hobbit films5. Gangster Squad - Looks amazing.6. The next Bond film7. The Last Stand - Arnold's first lead in a decade8. Star Trek9. Star Wars 7-910. Paradise