#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

If you average CR and QOS's multipliers from this point in their runs, applying it to Skyfall gives it a total of about 281m.BD1 made 281m.It's way too early to tell, but we just might have an interesting race here.

All the theaters around here have gone turbo with security measures since TDKR. But that's to be expected given where I live.Anyways, so far I'm not seeing any "finale factor" coming into play with this. The fact that it didn't outgross BD1's mids even with all the additional 10pm shows is not a good sign to me.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been posted.

http://www.kpho.com/...Jc_ENsY.twitter

A 20-year-old man is accused of buying assault rifles and more than 400 rounds of ammunition in a plot to commit mass murder at a Twilight screening and a Missouri Walmart.

Blaec Lammers' plot was foiled because his mother alerted police, according to court documents.

The woman told police her son had bought weapons similar to those used by a gunman inside an Aurora, CO, movie theater showing the premiere of the latest Batman movie. Twelve people died and 58 were injured in Colorado.

Posted Image Edited by ShAAken not Stirred™

Okay Senor Loco, whatever you say.

(I keed)

This is the same number as every other Twilight movie. Perhaps it should have been slightly more due to the fact that 10pm showings are easier to go to than midnight showings, but that's tough to say. Maybe the latenight crowd for this franchise is set in stone. There would be nothing wrong with that.

Well you admit yourself it will wane over time. In this case I think "time" is something far closer to 6 months than 6 years.

But if you were to argue that BD2 could have made 5-10% more last night if not for Aurora, I don't think I'd argue too much with that. That seems to be about the limit for this franchise though.

Patience, all will be revealed when we conquer your puny planet.

Maybe elephants or some other old animals you have here on earth.

lol, for sure it will wane over time and, yes, it will not be an issue in 6 years. I think BD2 could have made 15-20% more without the tragedy. I am just an earthling after all.