#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

She said it was almost at $160m, which indicates a 2nd weekend closer to $40m than $30m.

In 2nd place, Eon Productions/MGM/Sony Pictures’ latest James Bond actioner Skyfall looks down 65% for a $31M second weekend. That brings its North American cume to nearly $160M in just its first 10 days of release.

LOL there is certainly a mistake in there somewhere. But she clearly says down 65%. I know I wasn't crazy.

Where's rth when you need him ???This Skyfall drop is just weird.Will the real rth please stand up ???

Her math is flawed. A 65% drop would be 31 million but she also says that the film should be at 160 million by Sunday which is 40+ million for the weekend.

Her math is flawed. A 65% drop would be 31 million but she also says that the film should be at 160 million by Sunday which is 40+ million for the weekend.

So Nikki has the math skills of a 4 year old child ?Explains a LOT.

It'd have to be about a ~90% increase from Thursday, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong. ;)

Considering QoS and CR indicate an increase of about 170-200%. Even if it is dampened a bit by Twilight it's still no where near as low as 90.

Read some of the earlier pages then skipped heaps, so could be going over covered ground with this ,The whole issue with sessions from 10pm on being included in OD, in Domestic market this is not uncommon (if it starts at 6-8pm not included but 10pm is ok), INTL its always midnight on(a 10pm isnt included), Wthout me going checking you'll find over many years there have been other films that BOM was able to get a seperation between 10p-12 and rest, where in the newswire articles and other BO sites its not, so for example if a figure for OD + Midnight was say 40m and 5m was suppose to be 10p-12a BOM might say Thu 5m, FRi 35m. Where if you read newswire articles/press release and other BO sites they might have said simply FRI 40m.The other thing to is that "midnights " pre say should really be called "early morning" because the figure includes not just 12am showing but 1am,2am3am can be anything thru about 6am so BD2 30m figure could be a figure from 10p thru 3-6am .

• Like 5

8:20 PM Friday Sellout Update for NoVA/DC Metro/MD

Posted Image

70 sellouts and 647 showtimes. Sellouts are occurring rapidly right now, we've had +54 in just the last 3.5 hours. Sellouts are about 35% ahead of BD1 through the same timeframe.

Edited by spizzer