#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

8:20 PM Friday Sellout Update for NoVA/DC Metro/MD

Posted Image

70 sellouts and 647 showtimes. Sellouts are occurring rapidly right now, we've had +54 in just the last 3.5 hours. Sellouts are about 35% of BD1 through the same timeframe.

35% of BD1?? That's awful...

The only mistake I can see is the fact that people are claiming Nikki's guesses actually have some value.For once I think she actually vastly underestimated everything. Normally it's the other way around.

• Like 1

Read some of the earlier pages then skipped heaps, so could be going over covered ground with this ,The whole issue with sessions from 10pm on being included in OD, in Domestic market this is not uncommon (if it starts at 6-8pm not included but 10pm is ok), INTL its always midnight on(a 10pm isnt included), Wthout me going checking you'll find over many years there have been other films that BOM was able to get a seperation between 10p-12 and rest, where in the newswire articles and other BO sites its not, so for example if a figure for OD + Midnight was say 40m and 5m was suppose to be 10p-12a BOM might say Thu 5m, FRi 35m. Where if you read newswire articles/press release and other BO sites they might have said simply FRI 40m.The other thing to is that "midnights " pre say should really be called "early morning" because the figure includes not just 12am showing but 1am,2am3am can be anything thru about 6am so BD2 30m figure could be a figure from 10p thru 3-6am .

Feed Me More!

Posted Image

70 sellouts and 647 showtimes. Sellouts are occurring rapidly right now, we've had +54 in just the last 3.5 hours. Sellouts are about 35% of BD1 through the same timeframe.

Only 35%? So it must be seriously under-performing BD1 and Nikki is right.

Posted Image

Wow, it looks like a "What went wrong" really will be appropriate.

I'm flabbergasted how bad this is doing.

Enough of blaming every movie that doesn't open as high as the internet thought on the CO Shooting.. This is becoming quite laughable and shows that any time someone's movie doesn't do well or make as much as they thought it would, we pull out the CO Shooting as a scapegoat tocover it up and it isn't right...

I just posted an article stating Hollywood is changing their midnight strategy due to the shooting. If you don't want to admit there is an effect then that's fine. but reality seems to be in disagreement with you.

If the "Skyfall" numbers are true than that is a bad drop. I really can't explain that. It seems to have good WOM as one of the better Bond films. But I did talk to one friend of mine who thought the movie was way too serious and Daniel was missing some of that Bond humor. I told him this story was meant to be more dark. I thought "Skyfall" would be a great counter for men since all the girls were going to Twilight. Oh well.