#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

I'm still away but having quick look, thinking from initial 63-65m, BD2 might be heading more towards 68-70, might get chance better look later, Skyfall prob 12-13m

These numbers are MUCH more realistic. "31m"...my buttocks.

Nikki numbers are finally inBD2 are over both Skyfall and LincolnSkyfall is between BD2 and LincolnAnd Lincoln strong but under both BD2 and Skyfall

What Nikki numbers? I don't see any new domestic numbers for BD2. Edited by sky

With that number $40-$42m could happen for Skyfall. Not too shabby.

55% drop would be fine when you consider that last Sunday was buoyed by the Veterans Day holiday(and possibly some sellout spillover from IMAX).

45M for skyfall is still possible, needs 60% bump on Saturday

This. It'll probably get a bigger bump than usual tomorrow. This Bond in particular had a really great Saturday last week. Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

But at the end of the day the movie didn't stick for me. I saw it a few times when it came out and now I can barely remember much about it, aside from a few witty lines and delivery from Eisenberg. And I felt Fincher was trying to encapsulate what an entire generation was about and he didn't really succeed on that front.

We'll agree to disagree. :)

12-13m means that 40 is a lock for Skyfall as it will increase by 40% minimum on Saturday.BD2 will probably do close to 70 million Friday as it has increased with every update so far. 70+38+26 = 134 million which makes sense as everyone from Nikki, THR, Variety and Guru have been mentioning 135 million as the weekend number.