#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

if Deathly Hallows 2 opened less than Part 1 the media and everyone would have been all over it saying how disappointing it is, and rightfully so because that would be disappointing, but when Twilight Part 2 opens less than Part 1, it is excuses and excuses and people "oh, it's not that bad".

Potter has casual fans. Twilight doesnt.

if Deathly Hallows 2 opened less than Part 1 the media and everyone would have been all over it saying how disappointing it is, and rightfully so because that would be disappointing, but when Twilight Part 2 opens less than Part 1, it is excuses and excuses and people "oh, it's not that bad".

DH2 is in 3D.And BD2 suffered KS cheating ...

I worked a midnight overtime shift so i had no idea what it made unil now. But i turned on my phone this morning and i had 4 idiootic texts from Noctis saying it will do 125 mill OW. Now its up to a 71 mill OD and people still say its disappointing? See you all Monday sometime.

I'm not a fan of the series like you but the hate in this thread is laughable.
  • Like 1

Could be bigger without that stuff ...

Guys, seriously, this spin that BD2 is underperforming just because some of us got caried away and supported over $150 mio club won`t fly. It`s going to open over BD1 which is already a jump, it still has a shot at passing NM opening because Friday number makes over $140 mio OW more likely than under.