Rthmessiah

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

I can't wait to see how close Wralph ends up to it for the 5 day. Annoyed though that Wralph couldn't have gotten Guardians release date now.

Curious as well to see how these two end up this weekend. VWiR drop yesterday was bigger than I expected but it's holding up pretty well with the new completion. And nothing new until TH. so both movies have a few weeks.

What's going on in Baumer's avatar? Looks like a guy bending over a table like he wants to reenact the spanking scene from Secretary.

:rofl: This is fucking hilarious because the guy in the picture is Baumer :rofl:
  • Like 2

I just checked some numbers.Lincoln could actually be the first movie since "The Blind Side" increasing on its 3 day opening over TG and we know where that one went.Lincoln already surpasses "Walk the Line" in dailies and is ahead in cume, and that one had a wide release, Lincoln is still limited. So forget about 125m, more like 140m and more.