Rthmessiah

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

Yeah, let's wait to see how it crashes next weekend before making any presumptions. All movies will have huge drops next weekend.

Ok... let's wait..... but if it drops 50% next weekend, it is definitely hitting 300m.
  • Like 1

Rth contributes more to this forum than BK007......so there's that.....

And what do you contribute?Trolling Hunger Games fans all those months ago?At least I've never resorted to trolling. So, please, if you want to go ahead with personal attacks, you better have a spotless record.I'm going to repeat myself with the herd mentality. All I've read is bashing after bashing.What did I say? I said he overestimated it and maybe he should be more conservative, that's it.This is an Internet forum so I've not got my panties in a wad, but I think some people on here are really wound up.
  • Like 2

I think it's premature to say it will hit 300...it should drop at least 50% next weekend and then legs could be cut short by The Hobbit. But it will get close....no doubt.

And what do you contribute?Trolling Hunger Games fans all those months ago?At least I've never resorted to trolling. So, please, if you want to go ahead with personal attacks, you better have a spotless record.I'm going to repeat myself with the herd mentality. All I've read is bashing after bashing.What did I say? I said he overestimated it and maybe he should be more conservative, that's it.This is an Internet forum so I've not got my panties in a wad, but I think some people on here are really wound up.

Who bashed you?

Come back on the day when you can provide more accurate numbers than Rth and we will talk.Till then, try not to act too smart.
  • Like 1

Yea, come on guys, BK made the same comment about RTH that we have all made about Nikki.....give him a break.

Difference is Rth does this for free. He doesn't need the headache of people questioning him, if he stops posting numbers then we're left with Nikke only.
  • Like 1

Nikki doesn't exclusively post on Box Office forums, though.

I just don't see what he did wrong. He said that his estimates were on the low side. That's not bashing him.
  • Like 1

Posted Image

The overreactions in this thread... No I don't want rth to leave but he probably knows that his numbers have been a bit on the high side lately and there's no point pretending that didn't happen. But that's the thing with projections, you can't be 100% accurate and BK007 was just pointing that out.

• Like 2

Yea, come on guys, BK made the same comment about RTH that we have all made about Nikki.....give him a break.

Another thing, Mason quit because of people bitching at his numbers. If Rth and Nikke stop posting numbers on Friday, life will be miserable for all of us.
  • Like 2