Rthmessiah

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

Posted Image

The overreactions in this thread... No I don't want rth to leave but he probably knows that his numbers have been a bit on the high side lately and there's no point pretending that didn't happen. But that's the thing with projections, you can't be 100% accurate and BK007 was just pointing that out.

And if he didn't point it out then humanity would have been doomed......
  • Like 1

Maybe I misread it then because I don't recall anything more.

He's complained about overestimation, and then went on to say that BD2 didn't even hit low end which to me was definitely taking a jab at Rth. And then he complains on how they're always overestimated and etc. I think there's a difference between just saying that they're overestimated and this type of griping.
  • Like 5

He's complained about overestimation, and then went on to say that BD2 didn't even hit low end which to me was definitely taking a jab at Rth. And then he complains on how they're always overestimated and etc. I think there's a difference between just saying that they're overestimated and this type of griping.

And I don't even know what he meant by BD2 comment because Rth said 17-18m and the official number is 17.4m.... :P