RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

One of the bigget 2012 box office tragedy: ROTG

I haven`t seen trialers for this but trailer for Epic was fuckin terrible.

Seems like people lose their faith in christmas...A Christmas Carol, Arthur Christmas, Now Rise of the Guardians...Quite sad.

Animation, maybe. But as far as fmaily movies go, just wait for Parental Guidance. It`ll break out like nobody`s business.

I saw the trailer and looked like an abomination...

Your 19. I'm not sure it's aimed at you. But I think this is the kind of film that will aim to young adults, parents, maybe even grandparents.

You mean like Old Dogs was?

Anyone can pick one movie. There are other films that have done well also....look at My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Edited by Breaking Dawn baumer

I don't think that one is as comparable.

I don't think Old Dogs is either. This is a film about families connecting, about the disconnect between age groups. Look I don't know for sure if it will break out, I'm just saying that at my showing of BD2, the trailer got lots of laughs.

I think Parental Guidance could break out a la Meet the Parents or Fockers. It does look campy as shit, but it's the holidays, when people are looking for light comedy that they can take the whole family too. I say it has massive breakout potential.

• Like 1

With 4.9M OD ? what kind of legs that would be.Not happening.

I have no idea what it will or won't do, but for an original film opening on a Wednesday, it could have good wom and possibly get there.

Your 19. I'm not sure it's aimed at you. But I think this is the kind of film that will aim to young adults, parents, maybe even grandparents.

You can count on grandparents and the movie becoming one big family event. Billy Crystal and Bette Midler combo is exactly what underserved audience is clamoring for. This will play well across the board, 8-88. Inoffensive, lots of laughs, something for eevry generation.

I think Parental Guidance could break out a la Meet the Parents or Fockers. It does look campy as shit, but it's the holidays, when people are looking for light comedy that they can take the whole family too. I say it has massive breakout potential.

Absolutely.