agreed, those two episodes were the best, I would add "Cooperative Escapism in Familial Relations (the one that Jeff meet his dad) I think. The muppets episodes felt like they were trying to mimic Harmon, a soulless imitation

That episode was half and half. The stuff with Jeff and his dad was probably the best the show was all season, but the Thanksgiving stuff was pretty bad. I think that really goes to show that if the show had continued as a more straight-forward sitcom and just not attempted to do the gimmicks and parodies anymore it would have been a much better season. I could have handled something more like Season One.

who's a jolly good reliable fellow x3 , its community 

we're back hope its not an october 19th situation again 

i thought it was a joke but google told me its pretty true ! i know the feeling blue and it is not the warmest color out there 

its like a glitch in the matrix when for a second you see the truth that's out there , a tear in the fabric of space and time but its important not to let the blues get the best of you it hates meaning , it hates when you matter to someone and to yourself , it hates happiness and laughter 

i hope he has friends and family who truly care about him 

hollywood truly is cuthroat island , we sometimes forget a universal truth money doesnt beget happiness 

we figure hey they're rich compare to the mortal joes of the world so what problems can they possibly have