Heretic

Best Potter Trailer?

I will never forget when the teaser trailer for HBP came out. It looked like a horror film at first and had me absolutely captivated. I think I watched it about 20x in its first 24 hours. The last HBP trailer is a close second....it made the film look quite a bit more epic than the previous installments....which is odd because the film itself was one of the least action filled of the series. The amazing cinematography of the film didn't hurt either. It just looked very well-crafted. The first theatrical trailer for Sorcerer's Stone was also very well done. They succeeded brilliantly in making it look the must see film of the year....

Favoritehttp-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzfEH0UPEBo

much better than the actual movie :(

I remember the 'internet' trailer too. Very dark.http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2UthLtpiLE

:wub: the best trailer, the best movie Edited by Goffe Bond

Half blood prince was on just now and it brought so many Harry potter memories. I haven't watched any of the films in over a year so it felt really nice to feel immersed in the world again.Anyway during the commercials I started going to some of the old Harry potter fan sites I use to frequent so often and realized that most of them are gone... :( it's really sad that it is over but I did cheer up a little afterwards. I searched some of the trailers on YouTube and reading the comments made me realize I'm not the only one who misses it all. Some of the comments were really very touching actually. One of them was from someone probably around my age saying he would make sure that one day his kids will watch these movies and that he would make them wait 10 years to see the finale too. :lol: This series really was a game changer. The trailer for deathly hallows said it right, "the finale of the world wide phenomenon, the motion picture event of a generation," and it absolutely was.

Edited by CEDAR
  • Like 1

Half blood prince was on just now and it brought so many Harry potter memories. I haven't watched any of the films in over a year so it felt really nice to feel immersed in the world again.Anyway during the commercials I started going to some of the old Harry potter fan sites I use to frequent so often and realized that most of them are gone... :( it's really sad that it is over but I did cheer up a little afterwards. I searched some of the trailers on YouTube and reading the comments made me realize I'm not the only one who misses it all. Some of the comments were really very touching actually. One of them was from someone probably around my age saying he would make sure that one day his kids will watch these movies and that he would make them wait 10 years to see the finale too. :lol:This series really was a game changer. The trailer for deathly hallows said it right, "the finale of the world wide phenomenon, the motion picture event of a generation," and it absolutely was.

Yeah, that with the youtube comments is true. You see it even in videos of interview with Dan/Emma/Rupert where they talk about their new movies (or other Potter cast members). It's really sad.

The only fan site I check is mugglenet.com. They have some interesting podcasts, games, news and a very hilarious Caption Contest (They put pictures from the HP series and select the funniest captions for them).

actually, this trailer kind of sucks. It makes the film look way more childish than it is. Also, I am surprised it is only 1:55 seconds. Pretty short for a final trailer

Childish? It's got the same tone as the film and that piece of score at the end is just wonderful.