Olive

ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS | 5/27/16 | If anyone cares, there is an RT watch in this thread apparently.

16 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

The disney live action movies are usually weak, but their scores are super on point. Courage and Kindness is still one of my favorite tracks from last year.

Cinderella was easily my favorite movie from last year. And the score is one of the best I've ever heard. I'm still listening to it almost daily since release, it's that good.

I didn't expect much good from ATTLG though, so not surprised by reviews. It's probably a decent enough time, so maybe I'll give it a try on bluray.

Edited by portgas
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

You've been gone too long, Sean. We need your enthusiasm to make Alice a big hit. I feel Cinderella's box office was limited by your lack of support.

My enthusiasm isn't going to make Alice: Through The Looking Glass a big hit. Cinderella's box office was limited by Furious 7, that came to theaters just under a month after Cinderella did.

Edited by Sean B

3 minutes ago, Sean B said:

My enthusiasm isn't going to make Alice: Through The Looking Glass a big hit. Cinderella's box office was limited by Furious 7, that came to theaters just under a month after Cinderella did.

Agree to disagree? :)

16 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Agree to disagree? :)

My enthusiam isn't going to make Alice: Through The Looking Glass a hit. So there is no reason at all to disagree with that considering that I am not a movie critic. 

Edited by Sean B

23 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Aside from blow line costs, it makes sense it costs less with no Burton and Depp can't command nearly what he did for the first.

Now at RT 44%

Also, the first Alice went way overbudget at the end and shots were coming in on the day of the premiere. This started shooting two years ahead of release to ensure that didn't happen again.