baumer

50 Films Better than TDKR in 2012

1. yes2. lol3. lol4. no5. no6. no7. ugh8. hell no9. didn't see10. didn't see but i'm going to go out on a limb and guess no11. lol12. not an offensive choice but still no13. didn't see14. didn't see15. maybe16. no17. lol18. didn't see19. yes20. not touching that one21. eh22. yes23. no24. oh god25. what26. please27. hahaha28. maybe29. didn't see30. didn't see31. ugh whatever32. sigh33. yes34. disagree but i can deal with it35. didn't see36. didn't see but there's a reason i didn't see it37. didn't see38. shit sandwich39. it's just 'there'40. hahahahaha41. didn't see42. pointless film43. simply garbage45. ok sure46. blegh to the nth47. didn't see but i want to48. didn't see, don't want to49. ugh ugh ugh50. yesFor context, I give TDKR a 7.5 to 8 out of 10.

TDKR actually wants you to believe that Batman had a good three hours to dump gasoline in a perfectly shaped BAT along a building, and no one saw this....and then light it on fire. :rotfl:

Yes because the Joker being able to rig up not one but two ferries with explosives while the city is on heightened alert with no one noticing until they are in the middle of the fucking river is totally more realistic! Yet one film you love and the other you hate.Its not your opinions that bother people Baumer, its your complete and utter inability to defend your own opinions with anything more than superficial reasoning that does.
  • Like 1

Oh he is certainly stirring the pot ;)But at the same time he actually does believe that BD2 is a vastly superior film to TDKR and it would be nice if he could actually explain why he enjoys BD2 so much rather then going 'lols i dont need to defend my opinions!'

Edited by Phil in the Hobbit

Or in the same scene when Batman & Rachel plummet down from some 100 stories up, crash on top of a car and not so much as a scratch on either one of them. When I was seeing that scene I kept thinking, Alright he's gonna use his Bat hook... he better use his Bat hook... USE THE F***ING BAT HOOK!! And then... crash. :blink:

• Like 3

Or in the same scene when Batman & Rachel plummet down from some 100 stories up, crash on top of a car and not so much as a scratch on either one of them. When I was seeing that scene I kept thinking, Alright he's gonna use his Bat hook... he better use his Bat hook... USE THE F***ING BAT HOOK!! And then... crash. :blink:

He used his cape as a makeshift propeller to slow down their fall.
  • Like 2

Yeah like what happened when Batman jumped to save Rachel falling off the building. Joker is still threatening the party goers on top of the building. And then...Nothing. Cut to the next scene. :lol:

He ran away after dropping Rachel. That level of raucous activity was bound to attract police protection and put him at a disadvantage if he stayed.
  • Like 1

My love for Twilight is not to stir the pot. Those of you here from Mojo know that I had a 30-40 page thread in the Speakeasy explaining why I liked it so much. I just don't feel the need to explain it over and over again. I'm not going to convince those of you who hate it to love it so what's the point.

He ran away after dropping Rachel. That level of raucous activity was bound to attract police protection and put him at a disadvantage if he stayed.

Nolan told you so? Maybe he didn't like the beverages at the party and went for a Pepperroni Pizza with a Dr Pepper drink at the corner of Gotham Main St instead. Edited by dashrendar44

Nolan told you so? Maybe he didn't like the beverages at the party and went for a Pepperroni Pizza with a Dr Pepper drink at the corner of Gotham Main St instead.

Posted Image

Seriously though, Batman just curb stomped the Joker's goons, so his bargaining chips were virtually gone, and he was seen running away when Batman jumped out the window to save Rachel.

Edited by Squaremaster316