Moviedweeb

AFI Top 10 Lists 2012

TDKR really has no business being on this list and if anything, The AVENGERS deserves equally to be on this list as much as TDKR.. The better movie this past summer won out and more than deserves it accolades in the form of The AVENGERS.. It beat all 3 BATMAN movies for Christ sakes..

I don't think they pick them based on box office.
  • Like 4

Why sin`t anyone posting BFCA nominees? I want confirmation that TH missed out both Best Action Picture and Best Sci Fi/Fantasy. Down with TH down down down, bomb with awards bitch bomb bomb bomb!

Have not been announced yet.12:00am ET.

So what the hell were ADF posting in their BFCA anticipation section? Which awards had Best Actor/Actres in Action movie, Best Action Movie and that sort of thing? TH bombed here by the look of it. That`s what I want confirmed.

They were posting about a single BFCA member's ballot

Zero Dark Thirty on the list. Nice to see someone applauding Hollywood's exploitation of the Bin Laden situation ( "nice" is sarcasm).This list is everything that I'd expect from a bunch of people with bad taste in movies. Good to see AFI not disappointing. I guess they really showed the general audience how silly we all were in our movie choices for the year.Thank goodness for the Box Office. I may not always agree with it, but atleast it's always consistent and fair.

What's really so bad about that movie list aside from 2-3 that should/could interchange with others?Ones that we can probably all (most of us at least) agree should be on (or that we aren't surprised about in the least) and are:SLPArgoLincolnZDTLoPiMoonriseOnes none of us should be too surprised about:DjangoBotSWThe only two questionable ones are TDKR and Les Mis, but are we really that surprised about Les Mis?