HOMELAND

LOUIE

MAD MEN

MODERN FAMILY

THE WALKING DEAD

http://www.hollywood...ovies-tv-399891

Thoughts?

Edited by Clavius

The Hobbit would be ineligible as it would likely be considered an NZ production. Same with Skyfall, likely considered a UK production (though how Les Mis then made it in I don't know).

I think it's because Les Miserables was produced with Universal money which is US, and Skyfall was produced by the Independent UK based Eon Productions. Just taking a stab in the dark here though.

The Hobbit would be ineligible as it would likely be considered an NZ production. Same with Skyfall, likely considered a UK production (though how Les Mis then made it in I don't know).

Yeah, I assume they're counting Skyfall as a British movie. But it doesn't make sense considering it had a $200m budget funded by American film studios.

Yeah, I assume they're counting Skyfall as a British movie. But it doesn't make sense considering it had a $200m budget funded by American film studios.

I thought Skyfall was distributed by American studios, but produced by Eon.... :unsure:

Maybe it just wasn't one of the ten best movies of the year by their standards (it isn't by mine, either).

Ugh... but TDKR is before that, and well I thought they'd have more taste than to put TDKR over Skyfall. ;) Though, this is the group which had Iron Man on their list. Edited by riczhang