iceroll

Weekend #s Hobbit 84.7 ROG 7.4 Linc 7.2 Sky 7.0 Pi 5.4 BD2 5.2 pg 90

Well while Pi received a gg bp nom, I'm not convinced yet it'll def get an Oscar bp nom. But regardless I think Pi is sfx front runner (though I think Prometheus and TH could give it a run for its money or win outright).

Oscar BP nom guaranteed, Adapted Svreenplay and Dirsctor are also very good bets.

Well while Pi received a gg bp nom, I'm not convinced yet it'll def get an Oscar bp nom. But regardless I think Pi is sfx front runner (though I think Prometheus and TH could give it a run for its money or win outright).

Why not? It's one of the 5 that's been practically "locked" for a BP nom since October (along with Argo, Les Mis, Lincoln, and ZDT).

So I guess my $50 opening day is toast.#welandedonthemoon

Lol, I'll go down with ya on that one. :P Although I only raised my OW prediction to the $120-130m range these past few weeks when hype got the best of me. Before that I had figured 100 would be the ceiling in December. Guess I shoulda stuck with that. December is still December and movies just can't open to mammoth numbers.

Lol, I'll go down with ya on that one. :P Although I only raised my OW prediction to the $120-130m range these past few weeks when hype got the best of me. Before that I had figured 100 would be the ceiling in December. Guess I shoulda stuck with that. December is still December and movies just can't open to mammoth numbers.

Hype?
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Yeah, this is one where my brain and gut stopped agreeing about a week ago. I listened to the wrong one. :lol:
  • Like 1