CoolioD1

Best TV of 2012?

Favorite Drama-Breaking BadHonorable Mention-JustifiedFavorite Comedy Tie-Modern Family and Parks and RecHonorable Mention: The MiddleFavorite Reality Show-Gold Rush AlaskaFavorite "Reality Show" Bar RescueShow I'm going to try next year because enough people I trust like it-The LeagueShows I'm going to watch but will wait until it's over and on dvd-Mad Men and Sons of AnarchySmartest and Dumbest Fucking Show-HomelandMost Improved-The Walking DeadLeast Improved-American Horror Story-Asylum(left after the second episode)New show I'm most intrigued about-The Americans (FX)Best show overall-Breaking Bad

Edited by DAR

Smartest and Dumbest Fucking Show-Homeland

:rofl: :rofl:Nice.Have fun with Sons of Anarchy. Are you waiting until the entire series is over do you just mean this season? Unfortunately that's another uneven series, when it's good it can be great but there have been a couple of bad seasons. And the plot gets convoluted, confusing for the sake of being confusing. This season was ace though.

I'm a little shocked by the relative lack of GoT in this thread. I thought that was like every 20something male's favorite cable show.

I thought it was A big step down from the first season. Still liked it (blackwater episode was awesome) but there's just better stuff out there. Edited by CoolioD1

I agree Season 2 wasn't as good as the first time around. I think the showrunners made some narrative choices that diverged from the books, which in themselves was fine, but the execution of those divergences (aside from Ayra-Tywin becoming Dialogue Masters in the mid-season) was mostly iffy.But compared to Homeland Season 2's faceplant GoT Season 2 was great.

I'm not sure I can do a Top 5. I only watched every episode in the season for a few shows, so those all have to be my top 5. Not really in any order except for #1.1. Game of Thrones2. NCIS3. Once Upon A Time4. Bar Rescue5. The NewsroomNever got around to watching any of Walking Dead, Mad Men, Homeland, Breaking Bad or Sons of Anarchy. It's hard for me to get motivated enough to care about a lot of series.