Gopher

The 2013 Box Office Awards (THANKS FOR VOTING)

Redmayne is the only LM cast member who got a nom from me. I nominated Anne for TDKR, much stronger performance.

I didn't nominate any of them but I did pick it for ensemble. Hugh almost made my actor picks but I saw a movie at the last minute that nudged him out.

I can't lie. He was absolutely awesome in it. And he looked like he was having a blast doing it. :D

That movie was cancelled here so I will see it online, but I don't doubt Crowe was awesome in The Man With The Iron Fists.

I love the Duplass brothers and I can admit Jeff Who Lives at Home was a bad movie. I saw that in theaters instead of seeing The Raid and it was one of the biggest moviegoing mistakes of my life.

I also love the Duplass brothers and loved Jeff Who Lives At Home saw it 3 times (Once at the cinema, Twice home) loved it more each time I saw it.

I voted for McConaughey in lead so fuck you when he doesn't get in!

No fuck you for putting him in Lead!But seriously I consider him the antagonist of the film and for an antagonist to get a Lead Actor nom from me he's got to be total domination (like Bill the Butcher). Edited by 4815162342

No fuck you! His names in the title! It takes a little while for him to show up but when he does he pretty much takes over the thing!

Oh Yeah!? Well Orson Welles was "The Third Man" in The Third Man and he wasn't lead even though once he shows up he takes over!EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!

Oh Yeah!? Well Orson Welles was "The Third Man" in The Third Man and he wasn't lead even though once he shows up he takes over!EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!

Context! Joe shows up like 20 minutes in and then the whole movie is about him, what he's doing, what others are doing for him, etc, etc, and he's got a lot of screentime too. Maybe not as much as Emile Hirsch, but still...

What Gopher should do if there's category confusion is take the category where the person has the most votes and include any of the votes for them in the other category as well into that category. I think the Oscars do something similar, right?

No. If one person receives votes in both categories and receives enough to be nominated in both, they are nominated in the category that the received the most ballots in. The ballots in the category they are nominated in will be relegated as per the 1+20% rule, and the ballots in the category that they are nominated in will be wholly redistributed.

No. If one person receives votes in both categories and receives enough to be nominated in both, they are nominated in the category that the received the most ballots in. The ballots in the category they are nominated in will be relegated as per the 1+20% rule, and the ballots in the category that they are nominated in will be wholly redistributed.

lol ok. my way is easier for this though.