CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

The Hobbit number is not bad at all ... if you compare it to the respective days (24th Dec) of the LotR-films, it's not far behind, despite having had a full weekend earlier release.And I don't get why anyone would want something to fail at the BO ... I can understand wishing my favourites do exceptional business, but flops are bad for the whole industry. I'd like as many movie theaters as possible to survive and thrive!

• Like 3

The Hobbit number is not bad at all ... if you compare it to the respective days (24th Dec) of the LotR-films, it's not far behind, despite having had a full weekend earlier release.And I don't get why anyone would want something to fail at the BO ... I can understand wishing my favourites do exceptional business, but flops are bad for the whole industry. I'd like as many movie theaters as possible to survive and thrive!

I`m rooting for TH movies to underperform because a) that prevents awards nominations and they already won everything so enough is enough others should shine and B) because actors won`t be hyped as next big things so my men won`t have to fend off some undeserving wannabes.

YOU CAN TRY TO SPIN THIS SHIT, BUT NONE OF THE HOBBIT MOVIES WILL FLOP IN ANY WAY, FISHNETSGOD

TAURIEL WILL NEVER EVER REPLACE KATNISS IN GIRL`S HEARTHS YOU HEAR ME???????????? NEVER!!!THE ONLY REASON WHY I DIDN`T RAG AGAINST THIS STUPID MARY SUE CHARACTER IS BECAUSE SHITTOWIMP FANGIRLS ARE AFFRAID SHE`LL STEAL SHITTOWIMP`S THUNDER ALTHOUGH ARWEN HAS ALREADY STOLEN IT SINCE SHE WAS THE MOST POPULAR FEMALE CHARACTER FROM LOTR MOVIES. BUT THEY WANT TAURIEL TO STEAL KATNISS THUNDER AND I FREAKIN WON`T ALLOW IT WTF THEY THINK THAT 34 YEARS OLD TV C LISTER FROM HAIR SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL IS GOING TO BE MORE POPULAR THAN JLAW THE DOUBLE OSCAR NOMINEE AND BONE FIDE LEADING LADY????? HA,HAH,HA, FUCK YOU SMAUG! Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

TAURIEL WILL NEVER EVER REPLACE KATNISS IN GIRL~S HEARTHS YOU HEAR ME???????????? NEVER!!!THE ONLY REASON WHY I DIDN`T RAG AGAINST THIS STUPID MARY SUE CHARACTER IS BECAUSE SHITTOWIMP FANGIRLS ARE AFFRAID SHE`LL STEAL SHITTOWIMP`S THUNDER ALTHOUGH ARWEN HAS ALREADY STOLEN IT SINCE SHE WAS THE MOST POPULAR FEMALE CHARACTER FROM LORT MOVIES. BUT THEY WANT TAURIEL TO STEAL KATNISS THUNDER AND I FREAKIN WON`T ALLOW IT WTF THEY THINK THAT 34 YEARS OLD TV C LISTER FROM HAIR SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL IS GOING TO BE MORE POPULAR THAN JLAW THE DOUBLE OSCAR NOMINEE AND BONE FIDE LEADING LADY????? HA,HAH,HA, FUCK YOU SMAUG!

Again, it's like you're just saying random things.
  • Like 2

Theaters close at 6 PM here on Christmas Eve... I can't believe theaters open on Christmas Eve in America?!

Theaters in my area dropped the last evening shows so the final shows of the day started around 7 pm. I don't know if this is just in B.C. or if that is Canada wide though.
  • Like 1

Again, it's like you're just saying random things.

I`m not. They added that made-up character because Katniss is so popular so they had to have an archer chick. Everything now has an archer chick because of Katniss. Why didn`t they have one before Katniss,eh? Arwen could have been an archer instead of a sword-wielder. So this fuckin old Mary Sue is supposed to steal THG audience. Hell no. Oh hell no. Not gonna happen. Edited by fishnets

TAURIEL WILL NEVER EVER REPLACE KATNISS IN GIRL`S HEARTHS YOU HEAR ME???????????? NEVER!!!THE ONLY REASON WHY I DIDN`T RAG AGAINST THIS STUPID MARY SUE CHARACTER IS BECAUSE SHITTOWIMP FANGIRLS ARE AFFRAID SHE`LL STEAL SHITTOWIMP`S THUNDER ALTHOUGH ARWEN HAS ALREADY STOLEN IT SINCE SHE WAS THE MOST POPULAR FEMALE CHARACTER FROM LOTR MOVIES. BUT THEY WANT TAURIEL TO STEAL KATNISS THUNDER AND I FREAKIN WON`T ALLOW IT WTF THEY THINK THAT 34 YEARS OLD TV C LISTER FROM HAIR SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL IS GOING TO BE MORE POPULAR THAN JLAW THE DOUBLE OSCAR NOMINEE AND BONE FIDE LEADING LADY????? HA,HAH,HA, FUCK YOU SMAUG!

:rofl:fishnets hate is glorious.
  • Like 4