CJohn

Week number 14: 2013 begins with a Massacre

All questions pertain to the three day weekendDue normal timeWorth normal pointsWill any of the top 3 movies of last weekend drop less than 42.5%?Will Django Unchained make more this weekend than the Hobbit?Will Les Miserables drop less than 37.8%?Will Texas Chainsaw 3D make atleast 45% of his OW on Friday?Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 12.5M OW?Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW?Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW?Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 21.0M OW?Will Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW?Will Promised Land gross more than 4.7M if it goes wide or it won't go wide?Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide?Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over?Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points)Bonus 4) What finishes in:346810122000 each, 6000 bonus if all six right.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Will any of the top 3 movies of last weekend drop less than 42.5%? YES

Will Django Unchained make more this weekend than the Hobbit? NO

Will Les Miserables drop less than 37.8%? YES

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D make atleast 45% of his OW on Friday? NO

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 12.5M OW?YES

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW?YES

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW?YES

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 21.0M OW?NO

Will Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW?YES

Will Promised Land gross more than 4.7M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? NO

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide?NO

Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? UNDER

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 4.245M

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 4.778M

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points) C+

Bonus 4) What finishes in:

3Texas Chainsaw 3D

4Les Miserables

6Jack Reacher

8Lincoln

10Monsters, Inc. 3D

12Silver Linings Playbook

2000 each, 6000 bonus if all six right.

All questions pertain to the three day weekendDue normal timeWorth normal pointsWill any of the top 3 movies of last weekend drop less than 42.5%?yesWill Django Unchained make more this weekend than the Hobbit?noWill Les Miserables drop less than 37.8%?noWill Texas Chainsaw 3D make atleast 45% of his OW on Friday?yesWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 12.5M OW?yesWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW?yesWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW?noWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 21.0M OW?noWill Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW?yesWill Promised Land gross more than 4.7M if it goes wide or it won't go wide?noWill The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide?noWill Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over?overBonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000-3.546Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000-4.234Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points)-B-Bonus 4) What finishes in:3.les Mis4.texas chainsaw 6.jack reacher8.this is 4010.monsters inv12.skyfall2000 each, 6000 bonus if all six right.

All questions pertain to the three day weekendDue normal timeWorth normal pointsWill any of the top 3 movies of last weekend drop less than 42.5%? NoWill Django Unchained make more this weekend than the Hobbit? NoWill Les Miserables drop less than 37.8%? NoWill Texas Chainsaw 3D make atleast 45% of his OW on Friday? YesWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 12.5M OW? YesWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW? NoWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW? NoWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 21.0M OW? NoWill Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? NoWill Promised Land gross more than 4.7M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? NoWill The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? Won't go WideWill Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? YesBonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 1.867MBonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 6.578MBonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points) C-Bonus 4) What finishes in:3 Les Miserables4 Texas Chainsaw 3D6 Jack Reacher8 Lincoln10 Monsters Inc 3D12 Skyfall2000 each, 6000 bonus if all six right.

Edited by CJohn

Will any of the top 3 movies of last weekend drop less than 42.5%? Yes

Will Django Unchained make more this weekend than the Hobbit? No

Will Les Miserables drop less than 37.8%? Yes

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D make atleast 45% of his OW on Friday? Yes

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 12.5M OW? No

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW? No

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW? No

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 21.0M OW? No

Will Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? No

Will Promised Land gross more than 4.7M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? Yes

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? Yes

Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? No

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 2,392M

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 10,502M

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points)B-

3 Les Miserables

4 Texas Chainsaw 3D

6 Jack Reacher

8 The Impossible

10 Promised Land

12 Monster Inc. 3D

Will Les Miserables drop less than 37.8%? No

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 12.5M OW? Yes

Will Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? Yes

Will Promised Land gross more than 4.7M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? No

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? No

Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? Over

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? 2.925

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? 6.490

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? C+

3 Les Miserables

4 Texas Chainsaw 3D

6 Jack Reacher

8 Lincoln

10 The Guilt Trip

12 Skyfall

Edited by Punishment

Will Django Unchained make more this weekend than the Hobbit? Yes

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D make atleast 45% of his OW on Friday? No

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW? Yes

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW? Yes

Will Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? Yes

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? No

Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? No

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 $3.443M

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 $8.616M

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points) C

3 Texas Chainsaw 3D

4 Les Miserables

6 Parental Guidance

8 Lincoln

10 The Guilt Trip

12 Skyfall

Will Django Unchained make more this weekend than the Hobbit? YES

Will Les Miserables drop less than 37.8%? NO

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 12.5M OW? YES

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW? YES

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW? NO

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 21.0M OW? NO

Will Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? YES

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? NO

Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? UNDER

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? 3.444M

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? $8.122M

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? C

3 Texas Chainsaw 3D

4 Les Miserables

6 Jack Reacher

8 Lincoln

10 The Guilt Trip

12 Skyfall

Edited by Edward

Will Les Miserables drop less than 37.8%? Yes

Will Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? No

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? It won't go wide

Bonus 1) 3,750M

Bonus 2) 10,250M

Bonus 3) C

3 Les Miserables

4 Texas Chainsaw 3D

6 Jack Reacher

8 Lincoln

10 Monsters 3D

12 Promised Land

Will any of the top 3 movies of last weekend drop less than 42.5%? YESWill Django Unchained make more this weekend than the Hobbit? YESWill Les Miserables drop less than 37.8%? NOWill Texas Chainsaw 3D make atleast 45% of his OW on Friday? YESWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 12.5M OW? YESWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW? YESWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW? NOWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 21.0M OW? NOWill Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? YESWill Promised Land gross more than 4.7M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? NOWill The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? Won't go wideWill Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? NoBonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 $2.995mBonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 $9.875mBonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points) CBonus 4) What finishes in:3.. Les Miserables4.Texas Chainsaw 3D6. Jack Reacher8. Lincoln10. The Guilt Trip12. Skyfall

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW? YES

Will Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? YES

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? Won't go wide

Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? YES

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 4.563M

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 5.419M

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points) C

3 Hobbit

4 Les Miserables

6 This Is 40

8 Lincoln

10 Monsters Inc.

12 Skyfall

Will any of the top 3 movies of last weekend drop less than 42.5%? NO

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D make atleast 45% of his OW on Friday? YES

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? wont go wide

Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? YES

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 3.738

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 6.013

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points) B+

3 Texas Chainsaw 3D

4 Les Miserables

6 Jack Reacher

8 Lincoln

10 Monsters Inc

12 SLP

Will Promised Land gross more than 4.7M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? YES

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? Won't go wide

Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? NO

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? 4.294M

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? 6.482M

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? C+

3 The Hobbit

4 Les Mis

6 Parental Guidance

8 Lincoln

10 Guilt Trip

12 Rise Of The Guardians

Will any of the top 3 movies of last weekend drop less than 42.5%? YESWill Django Unchained make more this weekend than the Hobbit? YES Will Les Miserables drop less than 37.8%? NOWill Texas Chainsaw 3D make atleast 45% of his OW on Friday? YESWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 12.5M OW? YESWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW? YESWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW? NOWill Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 21.0M OW? NOWill Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? YESWill Promised Land gross more than 4.7M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? YESWill The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? WON'T GO WIDEWill Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? YESBonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 4.322Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 6.756Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points) B-Bonus 4) What finishes in:3 CHAINSAW4 LES MIS6 PARENTAL GUIDANCE 8 LINCOLN10 GUILT TRIP12 SKYFALL2000 each, 6000 bonus if all six right.

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW? Yes

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 17.7M OW? Yes

Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? Yes

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 3,484M

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 10,182M

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points)B-

3 Texas Chainsaw 3D

4 Les Miserables

6 Jack Reacher

8 Lincoln

10 Monster Inc. 3D

12 Promised Land

All questions pertain to the three day weekend

Due normal time

Worth normal points

Will Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? NO

Will Promised Land gross more than 4.7M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? YES

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? NO

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 14.350m

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 6.880m

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points)C+

3 Miserables

4 Texas Chainsaw 3D

6 Parental Guidance

8 Lincoln

10 The Guilt Trip

12 Skyfall

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? WON'T GO WIDE

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 4.555

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 6.975

3 Texas Chainsaw 3D

4 Les Miserables

6 Jack Reacher

8 Lincoln

10 The Guilt Trip

12 Promised Land

Edited by TylerDurden365

Will Texas Chainsaw 3D gross over 15.2M OW? NO

Will Texas Chainsaw gross more in the first 2 days than Season of the Witch did on his OW? NO

Will The Impossible gross more than 6.1M if it goes wide or it won't go wide? WON'T GO WIDE

Will Gangster Squad estimated theater count for next weekend be 3,200 theaters or over? NO

Bonus 1) Tell me how much will Texas Chainsaw 3D make on Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 $3.45M

Bonus 2) Tell me the combination of Skyfall, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Rise of the Guardians weekend numbers? (3 decimal points) 3000 $7.125

Bonus 3) Tell me which grade will Texas Chainsaw 3D receive from CinemaScore? 3000 (everyone that gets this right will receive the bonus points) C-

3 LES MIS

4 TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D

6 JACK REACHER

8 LINCOLN

10 MONSTERS, INC. 3D

12 SKYFALL