Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

Yeah..it is taking the fun out of the game. I hope he doesn't protest Society's possible Oscar nods and box office gross since he hates that film with passion.

He hates every movie that isn't his, but is good enough to prove itself a Oscar contender. I really liked the movie, and I don't see a reason why he hates it, other than the one mentioned above Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

Yeah..it is taking the fun out of the game. I hope he doesn't protest Society's possible Oscar nods and box office gross since he hates that film with passion.

He is arrogant. He talks trashly about everything everyone else does and how badly it is going bomb and be crushed by his movies. Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

He hates every movie that isn't his, but is good enough to prove itself a Oscar contender. I really liked the movie, and I don't see a reason why he hates it, other than the one mentioned above

Hell naw, I don't hate EVERY movie -_-I liked a lot of Year 6 movies. It's ok to hate a movie.

Stop. Seriously. You and ChD are being bitches.

Why's that, lol? Because we like others players movies?Well, guess what, your movies suck just as much as others do. You aren't anymore special than others are. You should stop bitching about other movies.
  • Like 2

Why's that, lol? Because we like others players movies?Well, guess what, your movies suck just as much as others do. You aren't anymore special than others are. You should stop bitching about other movies.

Well here's a shocker. Your movies suck too. My movies suck as much as yours.There's movies that you love and movies you hate. Just because I dislike several movies doesn't mean I hate all movies ;)

Well here's a shocker. Your movies suck too. My movies suck as much as yours.There's movies that you love and movies you hate. Just because I dislike several movies doesn't mean I hate all movies ;)

I didn't start saying that my movies were masterpieces and that my movie would take down every single movie and dominate the whole year. I don't think I saw a couple of movies that you liked. You predict just crash and burns... that's all you did around here. I didn't see you once to post that a movie actually has a chance at succeeding... It's strange that all movies you turn up with prediction/reviews suck.
  • Like 2

You guys don't even know why Unbalanced 4 is a lock to be the highest grossing horror next year. Andrew knows. Announcement is coming after Y6 figures are out.I upped Wicked theater counts over 3000.

I think Unbalanced 4 could be a wild card at that point in the series. Same with SCP though, being in the MLK position.I'd be happy to move SCP out of January.

You guys don't even know why Unbalanced 4 is a lock to be the highest grossing horror next year. Andrew knows. Announcement is coming after Y6 figures are out.

I upped Wicked theater counts over 3000.

Good that moves deserved a higher theater count!

I think Unbalanced 4 could be a wild card at that point in the series. Same with SCP though, being in the MLK position.I'd be happy to move SCP out of January.

SCP isn't the issue. Everything is a wild card in CAYOM and that is what I like about the game. Unbalanced 3 & 4 has somethings going for them however. 1. The sequel increased over the first film. 2. Both films have grossed over 100M. That is huge for horror flicks in CAYOM.3. The sequel got better reviews than the first and was more liked.4. Unbalanced mixes all the elements of horror so there is something for everybody.5. Found footage is appealing for horror fans now a days.
  • Like 1

SCP is the ultimate horror movie of Year 7. On MLK weekend. It's got hundreds of monsters and it will be the most terrifying horror film in CAYOM history.

And it will break Unbalanced 4 apart.

I don't know. Monster flicks are never horrifying. More realistic horror movies are the scariest.