Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

I have to say, Planeswalker and Dominion will be battling for #1 holiday gross this year.

007 is going to win, IMO. Planeswalker isn't going to increase that much. It won't come close to Dominion or 007.

All my films are up (in terms of theater counts/director)Most have not been completed as of this second. Subway Nest is the one that's complete, and I'd be happy if it can match the original or even get close to it... it was a surprise hit the first time

007 is going to win, IMO. Planeswalker isn't going to increase that much. It won't come close to Dominion or 007.

You must all be forgetting that Age of Oblivion (the sequel to Dawn) is coming out this December...with a vengeance. Oh, of course you're forgetting, because I kept that a secret until now.

You must all be forgetting that Age of Oblivion (the sequel to Dawn) is coming out this December...with a vengeance. Oh, of course you're forgetting, because I kept that a secret until now.

Well, you have the victory in the bag then :lol::o Edited by CJohn

You have a better chance of success. One, Dominion is an original movie, and also you're doing the actuals.

It depends on that's the WoM and the critic consensus on Planeswalkers. It doesn't matter what the first film did, it only translates to the OW. On paper Skyfall shouldn't have increased a lot from the lukewarm QoS. I'm not claiming Planeswalkers to ease to 300m, but I wouldn't write it off based on the gross of the first movie. We have witnessed huge sequel jumps many times before. I would put my money on Bond, however. It's Nolan as well.

Except that it's not coming out in Year 6 because there's no way it could be done in 1 year if it was anywhere close to the same quality of technical aspects as Dawn, and it didn't shoot back to back because you can't retcon that after Year 5 is completed and Year 6 already started.So good one!!! (because I am pretty sure you're joking anyway) Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

James Cameron has a device that slows time so that he could fool audiences into believing that it took him only a year to make the sequel to Dawn.

:rofl:A movie as risky and epic as Dawn Of Oblivion could never be finished in less than a year.And seriously, the December crowd for Y6 is too crowded. And Y7. Maybe Y8.