Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

I didn't, because we dont have IMAX here, but I have seen it on the biggest screen available and on crisp-ass blu ray, and I didn't notice anything that was

"on an incomparable level of stunning realism." I dont think I would have had a revelation even if I had seen it in IMAX :lol:

Real IMAX, made everything look 2x as better...

I didn't, because we dont have IMAX here, but I have seen it on the biggest screen available and on crisp-ass blu ray, and I didn't notice anything that was

"on an incomparable level of stunning realism." I dont think I would have had a revelation even if I had seen it in IMAX :lol:

Well carry on laughing then, your opinion is of little credibility. Real IMAX picture quality is several times better than that of a regular theater, and many times more detailed than Blu Ray.

Well carry on laughing then, your opinion is of little credibility. Real IMAX picture quality is several times better than that of a regular theater, and many times more detailed than Blu Ray.

Thats a bit snobbish isn't it? Am I not worthy of critizising the fx of DKR without seeing it on IMAX?

Thats a bit snobbish isn't it? Am I not worthy of critizising the fx of DKR without seeing it on IMAX?

Perhaps. Snobbish though is your stubborn opinion on Rises effects, without knowing what was or wasn't a visual effect. If you can't tell what is what, then doesn't that mean they did an amazing job? If you can tell most of the visual effects shots in Snow White, then how is that incredible effects?

I saw it in real IMAX and still laughed at your hyperbolic comment.

You laugh at everything, duly noted.