ChD

Weekend Estimates (ZDT $26M, GS $16.7M, AHH $17.5M)

Yet again, one thread derailing. I don't know if Jack had something to do with it... If not, he has a worthy follower.

Jack always has something to do with it. Impressive young boy he is :lol:

Agreed on this... If he beats Cameron, who has two of the highest grossing movies ever by 50%, no one has a shot at touching him.

SS - 27 moviesCameron - 9 moviesSS has 3x the movies yet is only 3b ahead of Cameron. Cameron will make up that ground with his next 2 movies alone.However, I still think SS is the greatest director ever.
  • Like 3

SS - 27 moviesCameron - 9 moviesSS has 3x the movies yet is only 3b ahead of Cameron. Cameron will make up that ground with his next 2 movies alone.However, I still think SS is the greatest director ever.

I`m always amazed how perfectly Spielbergian Abyss is. I don`t know if Cameron intended to pay homage to Close Encounters and some other Spielberg movies but he captured the feel to a T, much much better than JJ Abrams in Super 8. Which is why Abyss holds up so well while Super 8 is one of those movies that were hits but nobody talks about anymore. This must be the first time in a long time someone mentioned it.
  • Like 1

I`m always amazed how perfectly Spielbergian Abyss is. I don`t know if Cameron intended to pay homage to Close Encounters and some other Spielberg movies but he captured the feel to a T, much much better than JJ Abrams in Super 8. Which is why Abyss holds up so well while Super 8 is one of those movies that were hits but nobody talks about anymore. This must be the first time in a long time someone mentioned it.

He sites Spielberg as one of his influences.

this foto:

Posted Image