baumer

Wednesday #s (only HH so far)

The box office numbers are actually the least interesting thing about these forums to me. I really like the random movie discussion more

Same here. I'll always love it, but my interest in box office wavers often. Sometimes I'm really into it, sometimes I couldn't care less.

Same here. I'll always love it, but my interest in box office wavers often. Sometimes I'm really into it, sometimes I couldn't care less.

I have stopped giving a crap about BO a long time ago. I'm here for general movie discussion
  • Like 1

I went to see Flight today. Everything was going so fine until they decide to turn Denzel's character

from a drunk to a sentimentalist guy out of nowhere.

Nah, the movie has plenty of problems before that as well...Also PRAISE JESUS!!!!
  • Like 1

Nah, the movie has plenty of problems before that as well...Also PRAISE JESUS!!!!

I laughed a lot with that scene. The

co-pilot's wife was fucking possessed by God or some weird stuff like that.

Yup, its also the first time that SLP has topped The Hobbit.

YES! YES! YES! JLaw is so delightful because of her youth. Just watch the awards shows. delightful. I really don`t understand what possessed Evangeline Lilly to try to steal her fandom but it`s really ridiculous idea. JLaw is young. Older actresses, especially those who don`t age well, will never have even close to that freshness and charm. Geez, just behave your age. Chastain does.