BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

Padre 2 grosses another million and it's up to $8.4M and it's the highest grossing Spanish movie of the year and it's the second highest grossing movie including every film (1917 is first with €9.63M)

Edited by ScareLol

6 hours ago, efialtes76 said:

That's not true.

UCI occupation was around 5% last Friday.

I have to check my sources. And I recognize my sentence is too alarmist. My apologies.

Anyway, I did not say anything about ICUs. Just that there are early signs of future problems. I read last week that "12 de Octubre" hospital (one of the biggest of Madrid) had stopped ambulatory surgeries, preventing from a probable rise of new entries in hospitals. If everything were normal, this would not happen. I do not think we will live the same situation than in March-April, but the increase of new cases is worrying.

13 minutes ago, ScareLol said:

Bad news: Operacion Camaron, a comedy from Mediaset, got pushed back 6 months to March 2021 and September is an empty space with The Kingsman as the big film of the month

And let's see what happens since September with so many new covid cases...

TENET and New Mutants Pre-sales in 4 theaters (D-1)

TENET - 315/3.476 tickets (9,06% sold)

New Mutants - 15/727 tickets (2,06% sold)

TENET numbers aren't bad. They are similar with Bad Boys 4 Life pre-pandemic with less seating. Lots of showings in every theater

New Mutants on the other hand.. No one is interested in seeing in it seems. Hope for walk-ups on Wednesday

• Like 1

TENET and New Mutants Pre-sales in 4 theaters (D-DAY)

TENET - 727/3.476 tickets (20.49% sold) (+412 tickets)

New Mutants - 76/727 (10.45% sold) (+61 tickets)

Really impressed with TENET numbers, pretty solid. New Mutants is overperforming in one of the theaters with 40% sold so the data is a bit skewed. Deadline posted 2M for TENET in Spain in 5-days but I'm expecting more, €3M+. New Mutants is a wild card but could do 750K€ 5-day probably. Data is difficult to extrapolate

Edited by ScareLol
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 6:36 AM, ScareLol said:

TENET and New Mutants Pre-sales in 4 theaters (D-DAY)

TENET - 727/3.476 tickets (20.49% sold) (+412 tickets)

New Mutants - 76/727 (10.45% sold) (+61 tickets)

Really impressed with TENET numbers, pretty solid. New Mutants is overperforming in one of the theaters with 40% sold so the data is a bit skewed. Deadline posted 2M for TENET in Spain in 5-days but I'm expecting more, €3M+. New Mutants is a wild card but could do 750K€ 5-day probably. Data is difficult to extrapolate

No cinema closed down due to the recent virus resurgence right?

2 hours ago, Borobudur said:

No cinema closed down due to the recent virus resurgence right?

No, cinemas are being labeled as safe right now with social distancing and mandatory masks. Saw both of the films yesterday and TENET was full and New Mutants there were only 20 people

Top 10 yesterday with TENET at #1 but New Mutants doesn't beat Padre 2 and starts at #3