Ezen Baklattan

BOF's 15 Best Films Of 2012. (TDKR Tribute On Pg. 19!)

Aw, crap. I did #2 and #3 in the wrong order.

3. DJANGO UNCHAINED - Directed By Quentin Tarantino (180 Points)

Posted Image

“Adult supervision is required.”

Tarantino delivers the goods in his second time creating a twisted revenge fantasy from a brutal time period. Foxx plays the likeable Django, out to save his wife from her new owner, but the stars of Django are the supporting roles. You’ve got Christoph Waltz as the awesome bounty hunter, Leonardo DiCaprio as the despicable plantation ownder, and Samuel L. Jackson as an evil Uncle Ben. Just let those words sink in. Yeah, this movie was awesome.

“There is not 1 or 2 but 4 stellar performances in here. I don't know how Tarantino does it but he manages to bring the best out of all his performers.” - JackO

"Django Unchained" was phenomenal, and what really impacted me was the chemistry of the characters and the remarkable acting, humorous dialogue, and outrageous scenes that are so typical of a Tarantino movie.” - The Creator

This was one of the greatest theatrical experiences I've ever had.” - Shpongle

Facts & Figures

Box Office: $139m DOM / $187m WW

Rotten Tomatoes: 88% (8/10 Av. Rating)

Metacritic: 81

• Like 2

What's getting me annoyed is that with all the dubious blockbusters here, there was no love for Wreck-It Ralph. <_<

I seriously never understood what is so special about Ralph. Brave easily tops it, IMO.
  • Like 1