Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

May 5: Justice League: Superhero

February 3: Bone - Solstice: Animated Adventure

December 8: A Series of Unfortunate Events: Movie the Third: Dark Family Comedy

December 25: The Once and Future King: The Queen of Air and Darkness: Epic Fantasy

November 10: Teen Titans: Superhero

July 28: LucIId: Sci-Fi Action

Edited by Break-It Blank

May 5: Justice League (Ric, I dibbed this three years ago. Back off or get a box office war.)February 3: Bone - SolsticeDecember 8: A Series of Unfortunate Events: Movie the ThirdDecember 25: The Once and Future King: The Queen of Air and DarknessNovember 10: Teen TitansJuly 28: LucIId

Did you? I swear it was next year.....Uh move it to 3 November then. It'll be sci-fi and aimed at an older demographic so it shouldn't interfere with Tom Sawyer. Edited by riczhang

Fable 2- March 24 (Fantasy/Adventure)

Call of Duty: Eye of the Storm- May 19 (War/Action/Thriller)

Chrono Heist- June 16 (Sci-Fi)

The Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar- December 15 (Period Epic)

Everything else of mine I don't need to schedule a date in advance for. I will refer you to my post Page 1 of the Studio Plans thread for director/cast information for my films, though I have not updated it yet to reflect a couple of my Year 6 films being postponed.

Edited by 4815162342

Did you? I swear it was next year.....Uh move it to 3 November then. It'll be sci-fi and aimed at an older demographic so it shouldn't interfere with Tom Sawyer.

It was actually supposed to be Year 6, but I bumped it back to Year 7. Year 8 is Last Six sequel, but I haven't decided a date for that yet.

For now...May 26: ExistenceMajor sci-fi/thriller blockbuster...I would warn you, it wouldn't be in your best interests to have a major sci-fi around this film.

Lol, you're going to have to talk to Numbers about that.,.he has Call Of Duty scheduled the week before :P

Lol, you're going to have to talk to Numbers about that.,.he has Call Of Duty scheduled the week before :P

Nah I think it's Dead Space that has to shake in its boots a bit. ;)

ChD I think you should move Ensgril to February since currently your date puts 2 fantasy films back-to-back in mid/late March. President's Day Weekend could work since there's no guarantee The Mutant will be big.

Edited by 4815162342

Nah I think it's Dead Space that has to shake in its boots a bit. ;)

ChD I think you should move Ensgril to February since currently your date puts 2 fantasy films back-to-back in mid/late March. President's Day Weekend could work since there's no guarantee The Mutant will be big.

It's nothing for sure now, and I don't think it would do too well in February. I'll consider moving it somewhere later the year, but I can't find a good date that isn't packed or surrounded by way too strong movies for a franchise starter like this.

It's nothing for sure now, and I don't think it would do too well in February. I'll consider moving it somewhere later the year, but I can't find a good date that isn't packed or surrounded by way too strong movies for a franchise starter like this.

I understand. Just trying to find a good way to keep all the fantasy films with a bit of buffer in-between.