Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

Year 7 will be a battle between me and Spaghetti for Best Animated Feature. He's releasing Spark 2, I'm releasing Amulet.It'll probably go to Spark 2 :(

Honestly, Where? is my most anticipated animated movie of next year. Spark 2 should be great too; I have no idea what Amulet is. Next year will be the first in a while where I won't be trying for Best Animated Feature.

Honestly, Where? is my most anticipated animated movie of next year. Spark 2 should be great too; I have no idea what Amulet is. Next year will be the first in a while where I won't be trying for Best Animated Feature.

Amulet is an epic fantasy adventure based on a graphic novel similar to Bone.

Well I hope Where? turns out well, but my Animated Feature goal is to win Year 10 with a special outing.

I've heard of Amulet. The irate one is good, but I haven't found the tiers yet. I read it a while ago.Anyways, I'm 2k words into Spark 2. It's going to have more emphasis on plot then action, although there will still be much action. These heroes have already been proven, and it's now time to face a newer threat, one that can't be taken down in the same manner as The Savior.

March 24- The Adventures of the Cosmos 2 (Sci-Fi Adventure)

The first film in Year 2 was pretty much a flop. It lost almost $39 million against its budget. Chances of a second film are tiny and it'd likely collapse at the box office. Plus 2 films are already scheduled on the weekend and both would steal away its entire demographic.

Edited by 4815162342

January 20-22 ------- PhoneShock (Black & White Horror)

February 24-25 ------- Dawn of Souls II : Rebirth 3D re-release

May 12-14 ------ KARATE KONG Returns (Animation Adventure)

August 18-20 ------- X (Sci fi thriller)

October 20-22 ----- TOMB RAIDER : Mission Uno (Action/Adventure)

Dec 8-10 ------- FINAL FANTASY : A Kingdom In Darkness (Fantasy)

Edited by darthdevidem01