#ED

The "HONEST TRAILER" Thread (UPDATE: Ep2: AOTC)

Imho they too often now cross the line between funny comments and nit-picking. They probably just produce them too fast...

How it should have Ended is much better, they are smarter and it doesn't feel like they are purposely shitting on the movies they mock, more like poking fun. And its very apparent that they are huge fans.

• Like 2

How it should have Ended is much better, they are smarter and it doesn't feel like they are purposely shitting on the movies they mock, more like poking fun. And its very apparent that they are huge fans.

Yeah... Honest Trailers has some very good ones but especially when they dislike something it becomes pretty obvious that it is not a satirical look on a movie anymore but basically a "funny" negative review.

There is often a thin line between the two and I do not think for most of their videos they put enough effort in the conception to hit the right side of that line (or even want to).

Edited by ShouldIBeHere

Yeah... Honest Trailers has some very good ones but especially when they dislike something it becomes pretty obvious that it is not a satirical look on a movie anymore but basically a "funny" negative review.

There is often a thin line between the two and I do not think for most of their videos they put enough effort in the conception to hit the right side of that line (or even want to).

It started off good, but the more they've made, the worse they have got. I liked their Prometheus one.

• Like 1