ChD

It's...It's Over?

I hate musicals. Nothing worse than a clown singing their feelings away on-screen. IMO, its all a load of crap. If you're upset, pull a sad face and say how upset you are, don't fucking sing about it, its just cringy.

Some may say that singing in a musical is a state of heightened emotion so powerful that characters HAVE to sing. 

Not everybody's cup of tea, sure. But there's kind of a reason it's been around for hundreds of years. 

• Like 1

Armageddon... Despite it's (many) faults, this remains one of the saddest movies I have ever seen. It destroys me every time I watch it. The only movie Bruce Willis I can actually say I like...a lot.

The ending of Armageddon is frikkin brilliance personified.
  • Like 1

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Every episode always had an epic battle or two, yet it never got tiresome. Good dialogue, smartly paced and faithful to the source material. To me the best animated series since X-Men from the 90s.

And then it got canceled, not because of low ratings, but because Jeph Loeb wants to produce a new show more closely related to the movie, even though A:EMH was already doing that. I mean, fuck, the garage where Iron Man faces off against Doom is an exact replica from the movie!

:rant: