ChD

It's...It's Over?

The title isn't really a give away. The main question: What movie affected you the most when it ended? The moment where the credits start rolling and you stare at the screen, not knowing what to do with your life next.

TV shows work also

Edited by ChD

Not a movie but the season finale of The Hour. I literally sat in stunned silence not knowing what to do or say next.

I can't even talk about that right now. And they might not renew it for a 3rd season .;( 

And for 2012, I'd say Amour and Les Miserables both hit me hard. The 1st time I saw Les Miserables I sat there in my seat for about 20 minutes afterwards, and then for a good few hours afterwards completely hollow. It honestly felt like I had my soul ripped out. 

• Like 1

Movies it's hard to say because every time I think something is finished it's bound to come back.Tv shows, Lost and Friday Night Lights gave me that it's really over feeling and left me kind of bummed. And I'm not sure how I'm going to process the end of Breaking Bad

Edited by DAR

The first time I saw "Seven" in the theater, the ending had a profound effect on me. I remember getting into the car in the parking lot and feeling almost nauseated from the disturbed feeling it gave me... but in a GOOD way. (I immediately LOVE any movie that can inspire a true emotional response from me no matter what that feeling is - happiness, sadness, disturbed or hopeful)

I was a true Friends-aholic when that show ended. And I expect to have that same feeling when Dexter and Breaking Bad both come to an end in the very near future.

• Like 1

^Agreed on Friends... That TV show stuck with me a lot after it ended.

Same goes for House M.D, and I can safely add Harry Potter to this combination. When the last movie ended, a little part of me died.

• Like 1

In a weird way Heroes, it was awful for about 3 years and finally got interesting in the final episode or two and then got nixed. Pretty irritating really.

Chuck and Angel also should have had one more season in my opinion. There was still a little bit more story left to tell after each finale.

I can't even talk about that right now. And they might not renew it for a 3rd season .;( 

And for 2012, I'd say Amour and Les Miserables both hit me hard. The 1st time I saw Les Miserables I sat there in my seat for about 20 minutes afterwards, and then for a good few hours afterwards completely hollow. It honestly felt like I had my soul ripped out. 

What??? Those movies sucked.