DAR

Biggest oscar travesty tournament.

At least Adele gets to win this year. Even if the lyrics for Skyfall are mind-numbingly stupid. And at least Bret from Flight of the Conchords got to win last year. Even if it was for the worst song he wrote for that movie....

SHUT UP Man or Muppet is a great song, still have it on my ipod and sing it out loud every time it comes on. Even though I think Life's A Happy Song is better 

• Like 1

SHUT UP Man or Muppet is a great song, still have it on my ipod and sing it out loud every time it comes on. Even though I think Life's A Happy Song is better 

Every song on that soundtrack is better. And I don't care that you sing it, your bad taste isn't my problem. :cya:

Man or Muppet isn't a bad song but it's not as good as Life's A Happy Song, Picture's in my Head. 

Of course nothing touches Rainbow Connection.  And I swear everytime I hear it, these dust mites start to form under my eyes and makes them water.

People hate on AB because of the plastic bag scene. And it is a pretty bad scene.

That's not the main reason actually. Misogyny seems to be the thing that people bring up the most. Though I've already argued online several times why I don't think the movie is that.

Although I do think Kubrick never winning Best Director is a travesty, there's a bigger one that wasn't even in the competition: Hitchcock never winning best director.

It was from 1972 or 1973 (one of these two years)  to the present So Hitchcock was not eligible.

I am glad Kubrick won the biggest travesty in film history imo.