Impact

Best Actor-2013

When the f does Leo finally get his Oscar?

Maybe this year. Wolf on Wall Street is as baity as hell. But on the other hand Scorsese doesn't have a very good track record for acting. Señor might be the only person to ever win for a Scorsese movie. I mean even DDL lost.

Maybe this year. Wolf on Wall Street is as baity as hell. But on the other hand Scorsese doesn't have a very good track record for acting. Señor might be the only person to ever win for a Scorsese movie. I mean even DDL lost.

Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (Ellen Burstyn)

Raging Bull (Robert De Niro)

The Color of Money (Paul Newman)

Goodfellas (Joe Pesci)

Edited by 4815162342

Scorsese is one of only a couple directors who have directed an Oscar winning performance in every acting category.

Last year buzz suggested that Ashton Kutcher would be up for Best Actor Oscar for his role in jOBS. Did that turn out weaker than expected, or? 

Edited by ChFloppit

LOL, Ric, you forgot Raging Bull but remember El Senor? OK, I understand that Senor`s Camp Classic of a performance that`s up there with Arnie in Batman & Robin cannot be forgot so easily but RB is a fuckin CLASSIC no camp, no cult, CLASSIC.

Edited by fishnets