Impact

Best Actress-2013

Please anybody other than julia roberts seriously anybody

Apparently she's unJulia in the movie but I don't see how that's possible. At least she's going supporting; she won't be stealing Meryl's precious votes.

Ladies and Gentleman, that is how one actresses. :P:worthy: :worthy:And I can't fucking believe ADF thinks Julia has a shot at winning. It's just so icky. 2 Time Oscar Winner Julia Roberts is something the world doesn't need. Hopefully Octavia can pull off a second win. I'd love to see that.

The last thing the world needs is Double-Winner Shitpie

• Like 2

Julia definitely deserves to have 2 unlike Hilary Swank who is completely irrelevant 98% of the time, except when she struck gold with those 2 roles. It help that he couldn`t stop blabbing about her trailer trahs childhood. Does she even have real fans? never met a Swanker in my life, not even on Internet.

Julia definitely deserves to have 2 unlike Hilary Swank who is completely irrelevant 98% of the time, except when she struck gold with those 2 roles. It help that he couldn`t stop blabbing about her trailer trahs childhood. Does she even have real fans? never met a Swanker in my life, not even on Internet.

Huh? The Oscars celebrate Excellence. Not how large your mouth or Ego is, which if that were the case Julia would win every year.

Not a fan but i thoight both performances were great and she deserved both wins

Which means her biggest competition is herself.

Huh? What I mean is that if they have to choose between Winslet(insert anyone else's name you want) #2 or Streep #4 they'll go with Streep. At this point I only see Nanny as Diana posing a challenge for Streep. (I'm sure we'll get others after TIFF, but Meryl's still steamrolling) Edited by riczhang

Swank is a non-entity, neither hated nor loved. Shruggable is the best descritpion.So what perf out of the left field will spoil Meryl`s 4th?

Maybe someone in a small indie at TIFF, but, looking at literally a list of everything single potentially 2013 artsy movie, other than that I can only see Nanny posing a threat if Diana's good. She's Meryl's only serious competitor who hasn't win yet. If Meryl's in the game with that, I doubt, and have doubted for months, that any of the other precious winners which makes up 99% of the field atm will win. No one's really for giving Bullock or Winslet or Cotillard or etc, a second Oscar. Maybe Dench in Philomena, she's only ever won in supporting for a tiny role and Philomena's baity as hell and the script is good. And Philomena could potentially be her last leading role; she could have a strong narrative.

Are we absolutely sure Amy Adams is supporting in Abscam? From the plot synopsis it sounds like she might be the second main character after Bale, or at least the third after Bale and Cooper. And we know for sure Lawrence is supporting, which means if they both deliver and Adams has enough screentime Sony might push her in lead.