Impact

Best Actress-2013

It is virtually impossible to predict anything in the Best Actress category. You won't find one person on this board who could've predicted even ONE 2012 nominee this time last year.

That's because there was no Streep in a Drama or Bio-Pic last year.
  • Like 1

Nope cant say for sure who saw wallis or riva a year ago

Almost every actress who was a previous winner or nominee of the last 10-15 years, has an Oscar baity part in 2013.

Winslet, Blanchett, Watts, Streep,Theron, Kidman,  etc you name it, they will be all there.

Wallis had quite a few predictors after Sundance. I thought Riva might've had a fighting chance at a nom after Haneke won 2 Palme d'ors and people raved about her. But then I dismissed that as crazy. Never thought she'd actually get nominated and definitely not having a very good shot at winning.

Almost every actress who was a previous winner or nominee of the last 10-15 years, has an Oscar baity part in 2013.Winslet, Blanchett, Watts, Streep,Theron, Kidman, etc you name it, they will be all there.

Yeah. It seemed like everyone chose 2013 to be their comeback Oscar year.

Actually Wallis was the very first "Best Actress" contender I heard about out of this year's bunch. Entertainment sites/sources were talking about her last Spring already, several saying she could even be the frontrunner (although I knew that wouldn't happen).

Edited by IronMan89

Streep vs jlaw i hope it happens!

I fear for the safety of the internet if that happens. IMDB, and ADF will literally blow up. Streep vs. Davis was bad enough, probably the most venom filled race of all time on record, but Streep vs. JLaw will be like the Mayan Apocalypse. :P

• Like 1

Ladies and Gentleman, that is how one actresses. :P:worthy: :worthy: And I can't fucking believe ADF thinks Julia has a shot at winning. It's just so icky. 2 Time Oscar Winner Julia Roberts is something the world doesn't need. Hopefully Octavia can pull off a second win. I'd love to see that.

Ladies and Gentleman, that is how one actresses. :P:worthy: :worthy: And I can't fucking believe ADF thinks Julia has a shot at winning. It's just so icky. 2 Time Oscar Winner Julia Roberts is something the world doesn't need. Hopefully Octavia can pull off a second win. I'd love to see that.

Please anybody other than julia roberts seriously anybody