BenedictL11

Wednesday Numbers (2/20/13)

Argo's run is truly amazing. I really think Affleck getting snubbed for best director nomination has something to do with it....free publicity. And really, do people not know this is on BR now?

SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK: $0.51M Wednesday / $100.87M Domestic Total #SilverLiningsPlaybook

I`m beyond psyched. JLaw deserves it. She built her place on talent alone and franchises came to her because of her talent. Unlike some actresses who`ll never be 22 again and will never be loved by people so much to be able to open a movie who tried to get famous by milking a franchise.

• Like 1

LOP is up 29% from LW. Amazing run and it could hit 125M with a few wins at the Oscars. :)  :)  :)

LOP Domestic $111,745,023, WW $579,807,670

And this Wednesday's PTA is the highest for a Wednesday since Oscar nominations came out, 5 weeks ago! Keep chugging on LOP.

LOP is up 29% from LW. Amazing run and it could hit 125M with a few wins at the Oscars. :)  :)  :)

LOP Domestic $111,745,023, WW $579,807,670

Yes, and I'm extremely happy for it. Damn it deserves more than just a 125m run.

I think ZDT still has a shot to $100 million.I hope it wins something major (Screenplay or Editing) to get some boost

Warm Bodies and Mama did very well.I think Hansel and Gretel too

QT deserves Screenplay and Screnplay and Editting never boost anything because those awards are not hyped. Picture, Director and Actors are the only ones that mean shit.