I rarely pop into the thread for fear of spoilers but just gonna say BFCA rating is jackshit

A 40 from a guy who rates everything below 60 except for Rock of Ages' 90? Plus, I'm not sure if it's policy but where is the actual review not just a numerical score?

The BFCA seem to have a good final score but their process is up in the air really. How many reviews are counted, how are they weighted, who qualifies etc.

Accounting for the initial score of 50 and the current score of 75, and the two known individual scores of 40 and 90, it would have to be at least six.

There's a bunch of press screenings being held next week.

Edited by tribefan695

Accounting for the initial score of 50 and the current score of 75, and the two known individual scores of 40 and 90, it would have to be at least six.

There's a bunch of press screenings being held next week.

Thanks, is there any actual reviews out yet. I would to like know why 40 was given.

So we have no idea why he gave 40. Any reason he is joke? Does he hate Pixar?

The fact that he already has a rating for Madea's Witness Protection is enough to make me doubt him. Tyler Perry never screens his movies in advance.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. He does have a Facebook page where he posts brief reviews that seem pretty fair. I just don't think we should start panicking over one negative opinion, especially now that better ones are coming in. There's always someone out there who doesn't like a certain Pixar movie. He may have just happened to get noticed first.

Something about this movie doesnt click

especially if it comes out true that

the People actually turn into Bears and the girl has to bring them back

Why is that a bad thing? It's certainly a better premise than the rote rebellious teenager angle that's been advertised.

Something about this movie doesnt click

especially if it comes out true that

the People actually turn into Bears and the girl has to bring them back

I had a feeling something along those lines was going on, but they are clearly trying to keep the main crux of the story a secret for the audience to actually discover for themselves when they watch it.

saw the latest trailer again in the theatre tonight--now that i'm a few weeks away from the having last seen the early ones, it does look a lot better than it did previously;

*higher hopes of buying my daughter a nice doll and taking her out to a great movie in a few weeks

saw the latest trailer again in the theatre tonight--now that i'm a few weeks away from the having last seen the early ones, it does look a lot better than it did previously;

*higher hopes of buying my daughter a nice doll and taking her out to a great movie in a few weeks

Isn't that just sweet?