Wadey Wilsoney

And it was going so well...

You know the feeling. You're enjoying a movie and suddenly the whole thing just veers off into Stupidville, either through some inane plot twist, lazy writing or for some other godforsaken reason.

This could have been a good/great movie had it not gone off the rails so spectacularly.

Which movies left you shaking your head at the end?

• Like 2

Exam... a small movie that never really got a theatrical release. I watched it with a friend two weeks ago...

Let me fill in you. The movie takes place in an alternate history, where most of the population of the globe became dependent of a miracle drug that stopped a viral pandemic. There are 8 persons who take on an exam to be hired, but there was only one empty spot. They each get a pen and a empty piece of paper. They are explained the rules: they are not allowed to spoil the paper, talk directly to the guard next to the door, or to himself (the representative of the company). After he explains everything he asks them if there are any questions. No one says anything and he nods and exits.

The thing is the papers are empty, so the whole movie focuses on them trying to find out the question and the answer that they needed to complete in order to pass the exam. It's a interesting movie, but the end, the so said plot twist was stupid as fuck. The question they needed to answer was "Any questions?" (as the last thing he said), to which the answer was "No."

One of the worst endings ever... Overall, the movie was acceptable, but that ending...

End of Watch. That last scene man... NO idea what it was doing there.

Yeah, that really was out of place, especially after what happened before, a scene like that is the worst thing you can possibly add...

End of Watch. That last scene man... NO idea what it was doing there.

Seriously? Just watched the film for the first time and I thought the closing scene was a great touch. I mean in theory it would have best worked earlier in the film but the execution in juxtaposition to the sombre funeral immediately preceding heightened the downbeat nature the conclusion has. If anything it accentuates just how much of a downer the ending really is.

Edited by 4815162342

Seriously? Just watched the film for the first time and I thought the closing scene was a great touch. I mean in theory it would have best worked earlier in the film but the execution in juxtaposition to the sombre funeral immediately preceding heightened the downbeat nature the conclusion has. If anything it accentuates just how much of a downer the ending really is.

ok.