Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I find the Bran stuff so boring. I kept hoping Locke would kill Jojen and Meera. They're creepy.

The highlight of the episode were the scenes with Lysa, and the ending with Jon Snow.

Looks like all of my favorite storylines are back next episode.

Stannis and Davos go to Braavos

Dreadfort Prison Break

Dany holding court (with dragon issues)

Tyrion's trial

Should be a stacked episode

• Like 2

This seems to be this season's filler episode and yet GoT filler style episode blows regular tv fillers out of the water by leagues quality wise I was kinda disappointed jon and bran didn't meet , even though they don't in the book I was secretly happy the show seem to be deviating from the book , my poor stark curse continue never to see each other again (I teared up a bit) , a tragedy ! The vale scenes were fun , that lysa is cuckoo I was squirming for littlefinger and that is incredible they got me to feel that for him when he's the one who usually creep me out , make sense what will happen next If I didn't know cersei I'd think she was going soft alas I do know her! Enjoyed pod and brienne scene I know she'll come to appreciate him just as much as tyrion did You know I'm going to miss

tywin history and strategy lessons when he shits for the last time

Arya bidding her time !lol

This seems to be this season's filler episode and yet GoT filler style episode blows regular tv fillers out of the water by leagues quality wiseI was kinda disappointed jon and bran didn't meet , even though they don't in the book I was secretly happy the show seem to be deviating from the book , my poor stark curse continue never to see each other again (I teared up a bit) , a tragedy !The vale scenes were fun , that lysa is cuckoo I was squirming for littlefinger and that is incredible they got me to feel that for him when he's the one who usually creep me out , make sense what will happen nextIf I didn't know cersei I'd think she was going soft alas I do know her!Enjoyed pod and brienne scene I know she'll come to appreciate him just as much as tyrion didYou know I'm going to miss

tywin history and strategy lessons when he shits for the last time

Arya bidding her time !lol

Funny thing is at least in the show's canon Tyrion final thought is right Tywin neither literally or metaphorically shits gold its all a lie the lannisters are broke

The 1-2 deaths of Locke and Karl have sent many at Westeros.org into mourning since they really enjoyed the pair of minor yet very memorable villains.

Some have said that Burn Gorman would have killed as Ramsay. I agree, in the sense that he would have killed our dreams as an eternal nightmare whispering in our minds. Ramsay in the books is a despicable brute. Iwan Rheon gives him a sadistic charisma. Burn Gorman would have made him into some Lovecraftian human horror machine.

• Like 1

ugh i remember Pacific Rim clowding my sci bros tag on tumblr & I was furious

there can only be 1 set of science bros & its not them!  :D

I remembered Burn from Johnny English & Red lights.

The ratings news is awesome btw  :wub:

hopefully the trial brings even more

& attributed it to Pod & Brienne too  :D

Posted ImagePosted Image:wub:

Edited by Tauriel

Ratings broke 7.1 mil for the first viewing, 8.6 mil including repeat. Averaging 17.8 mil per episode over all platforms. Handily beating the Sopranos 14.4 mil.Most watched HBO show ever.

Every episode just seems like a filler at the moment. HOWEVER, these "filler" episodes are epic. Truly great episodes.

Every episode just seems like a filler at the moment. HOWEVER, these "filler" episodes are epic. Truly great episodes.

Nothing epic really. It was quite boring.