Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Which is evident without getting into the "realism" of all aspects of a "fantasy" story.

Saying its fantasy and all physical rules shouldn't apply is lazy. If its fantasy why don't they magically grow back Jaime's hand rules are rules and they should apply these are unsullied castrated both parts in the books from age 5 they shouldn't be able to feel anything like that but D@d have grey worm do that just to institute a shitty romance sub plot and it just lazy and stupid

So we are all in agreement oberyn won the fight then blew the ending

Oberyn was winning the fight but blew it allowing the mountain to win...even after reading the book but when I was watching this episode, all I could say during the fight was "You stupid f*ck, just finish him off"

Yikes that easily one of the most brutal deaths in that show.

Red Viper Won the battle but last the war.

Also 

Did Sana sleep with littlefinger?? and Sana see's littlefinger as her key to power...

People may think that wrong but women did that in history. 

Sad about Ser Jorah Friendzone. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

The one good thing about this episode is that I finally saw Khaleesi´s slave naked  :drool:

Call me pervert and say what you want about the Misssnadei/Grey Worm sub plot but I wanted to see her character naked more than any other woman in this show and that sub plot gave an excuse for that scene, so.. I am Happy.

At least that will help me sleep and try to forget that horrible, horrble ending  :(

Edited by Boxx93 of Winterfell