Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I don't think they were establishing Stannis as a good guy with the earlier "I love my daughter scenes" so much as they were setting that love up to be conquered by his lust for power and his "destiny".

THIS. He's just been escalating under Melisandre's influence and Renly/defeat at Blackwater/coincidental deaths of the other Kings post leech sacrifice  have just steadily been worsening his trip.

Episode 9 fetches the highest ratings for the show since the season premiere

After bouncing back with “Hardhome,” the show pulled in its best ratings since the premiere with “The Dance of Dragons,” which was watched live by 7.14 million people.

http://winteriscoming.net/2015/06/09/the-dance-of-dragons-nets-the-show-its-best-ratings-since-the-season-premiere/

• Like 1

I effing hate Brienne. Since the very beginning, most disliked character amongst 'not so bad people' for me. And no I hate her even more. Ugh. I hope she'll die soon with painfull death. And I'll be laughing from pure joy. 

And I hope this is all Dumb&Dumber fanfiction, that this story will not be in the books.

Are we allowed telling the Unsullied what we all are pretty damned sure of now?

It's not a spoiler, as it's not been in any book yet.

Kit told EW that he's really dead. But I'm calling bullshit. There'd be ZERO point to the entire NW storyline and Jon's entire arc if he were. Zero.

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen
  • Like 1

We can't go into detail, because that would be spoiling the books.

But I think it is safe to say that there's about a 0.1% chance that Jon Snow is dead-dead. The only issue is that D&D have done a bad job building up one crucial detail: That Jon Snow (and all the Stark kids to a degree) is a warg.

• Like 1

I effing hate Brienne. Since the very beginning, most disliked character amongst 'not so bad people' for me. And no I hate her even more. Ugh. I hope she'll die soon with painfull death. And I'll be laughing from pure joy. 

And I hope this is all Dumb&Dumber fanfiction, that this story will not be in the books.

stannis isnt dead they would have made it clear

It's not a spoiler, as it's not been in any book yet.

I would say unless the Mods okay it, any detailed discussion of book events should go in tags, since by this point the show and book are two decidedly different beats.

stannis isnt dead they would have made it clear

I thought she knocked him out and was going to use him as a prisoner to gain access to Winterfell, but that didn't happen.

The show version of Winterfell is behind schedule, ahead of schedule, and sideways off the rails and over the fence all at the same time.

Oh yeah, I think I can say now that the show version of the Dorne plot was just plain terrible, with the crap cherry on top being that Elliara and the Sand Snakes use a poison that goes into effect while the boat is 2 miles offshore, very easy to turn around, Doran to get the news, and dumb revenge idiot heads to roll.

The book version had its problems, but it had a simple and effective core throughline and it built towards something, whereas the show version spun its wheels before sputtering to a braindead conclusion.

• Like 1