Noctis

Goblet of Fire VS Half-Blood Prince

Goblet of Fire VS Half-Blood Prince  

28 members have voted

1. 1. GoF vs HBP

• Goblet of Fire
    • Half-Blood Prince

Lol I got the complete opposite reactions from my friends and family.

Here in NA when GOF came out it sold way more tickets then HP3 and was the most well attended and buzzed HP film by general audiences till DH2.

Lol I got the complete opposite reactions from my friends and family. Here in NA when GOF came out it sold way more tickets then HP3 and was the most well attended and buzzed HP film by general audiences till DH2.

Same here, I never have liked Potter but I enjoyed this. It's fun and that's what a Potter movie should be, but instead it decides to take itself too seriously by boring the audience (well me)

I love GoF.  Dumbledore may have forgotten to take his medication that year, the hair may have been atrocious and the dragon a little cheesy but damn it, it was good entertainment.  The abundance of "britishness" was so enjoyable to watch and I liked how it didn't take itself so seriously like some of the other films.  Also, focusing on the Triwizard tournament was a very wise move on behalf of the film makers. It worked very well on film, and there was a continual build up of anticipation. 

I love HBP for its flawless cinematography and its decision to focus on character moments, but there were critical scenes that should have been kept in and the score really bothered me.  Also, why did they burn down the Burrow?  

So GoF wins this battle.  Both were great, but GoF is a superior film despite being much weaker visually. 

Im amazed by the people who don't like GOF but like the rest. what's the matter, do people liked to be bored whilst watching a Harry Potter movie instead of entertained??

We just like to get bored, I guess.