baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Some folks just now noticed how crowded the summer schedule is.

So they want to employ "first come first served"? Gotta get those cash in as quick as possible I guess  :lol:

Come on ED, you're a huge Dark Knight fan, aren't you? Introduce a little anarchy!

Why would 300 move?It's not about the money, it's about the message.

Embrace the anarchy ED. The Joker is in charge of the release schedule.

Some movie studios aren’t looking for anything logical like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some studios just want to watch their movie burn. Edited by iTz ED
  • Like 1

Deadline's in about 65 min, I think.How did you guys deal with the GI JOE move last year? Did everyone just lose a bunch of points?

We dropped to top 11 and removed joe or the last film on a list that didn't have it.

*Phew*! I just got done in time with 2 mins to spare. Leaving it to the last minute is definitely a big mistake even though there weren't many questions. Had this been a big week I would'nt have been able to do them in time. Though my IM3 weekend prediction is sandwiched other then that I got everything done with room to spare on the bonus questions on either side.

As for last week's international question, we have rentrak's chart availablehttp://www.rentrak.com/section/movies_and_tv_everywhere/top_entertainment_rankings.html1. Iron Man 3 - 175.92. Croods - 17.43. Oblivion - 6.54. Scary Movie 5 - 4.05. The Big Wedding - 2.56. Olympus Has fallen - 2.5

And that's why I abstain from all international questions when I can