baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

And I will do them myself tonight.  I know some of you are eager to help, but I have to get back into the groove.  I haven't scored weeklys in two weeks now.  So please be patient with me, I'll have them done tonight for sure.  :)

Great.

For anyone who's wondering, I think Bonus 2 and Bonus 3 this week were won by

Bonus 2: Schumacher FTW

Bonus 3: narniadis

• Like 1

Still not at a pc...will do them tomorrow.....promise.  Thanks for your patience again.

On a good note, I think my small business will be up and running in about a week.  I bought my hotdog cart today and I managed to secure the busiest location in the city for the type of business it is.  So, it's been 2-3 weeks of breathless days and nights, but it looks to be coming together now.  :)

• Like 4

Still not at a pc...will do them tomorrow.....promise.  Thanks for your patience again.

On a good note, I think my small business will be up and running in about a week.  I bought my hotdog cart today and I managed to secure the busiest location in the city for the type of business it is.  So, it's been 2-3 weeks of breathless days and nights, but it looks to be coming together now.  :)

I demand a pic of you mugging and stuffing a hot dog in your face (to replace all those drinking pics we've seen).

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

Best of luck, buddy! That honestly sounds like a lot of fun, haha.

the thing is I don't want to work for anyone right now. There are too many layoffs going on in this city as of right now and if I go work for another big company I will more than likely get laid off again sometime. So instead of looking for a job I created a job.

• Like 3

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

As for The Purge, with a 50% drop on Monday, you can pencil it in for close to 60 mill by the end of the weekend.  It has a chance to make 70 for sure.

the thing is I don't want to work for anyone right now. There are too many layoffs going on in this city as of right now and if I go work for another big company I will more than likely get laid off again sometime. So instead of looking for a job I created a job.

Smart move. I wish you all the best B.

• Like 1