RyneOh1040

Weekend #s WKND BO: #42 $27.3M, #ScaryMovie5 $15.2M, Croods $13.2M GIJoe2 $10.8M

Not as much as I hoped but much better than I feared. 250 OS at least is still doable.

It's pretty impressive, considering it's 2D, reviews are kinda mixed and the marketing effort is medium.

OS is going to be the saving factor, as domestic totals are likely to be not as impressive.Universal kind of gave up on Oblivion making over $200M DOM when they started the generic ad campaign. Believe it or not, the most recent YouTube ads are in Spanish.

By your reaction to the number it looks like you weren't expecting much OS as well. :). Maybe it'll do solid business as well DOM. Edited by WileECoyote

By your reaction to the number it looks like you weren't expecting much OS as well. :). Maybe it'll do solid business as well DOM.

I see it doing just well DOM... 90-110M, which, with OS, which will be around 180-200, it'll give it a 310M (max) WW gross, which is just enough to cover it's 120M budget and the marketing it had.

• Like 1

OS is going to be the saving factor, as domestic totals are likely to be not as impressive.

Universal kind of gave up on Oblivion making over $200M DOM when they started the generic ad campaign. Believe it or not, the most recent YouTube ads are in Spanish.

200m dom is not something easy that you can do if you want ...

I see it doing just well DOM... 90-110M, which, with OS, which will be around 180-200, it'll give it a 310M (max) WW gross, which is just enough to cover it's 120M budget and the marketing it had.

I see it doing slightly better 350-360WW. That number is still pretty solid because honestly felt a little uneasy about its BO. Edited by WileECoyote