RyneOh1040

Weekend #s WKND BO: #42 $27.3M, #ScaryMovie5 $15.2M, Croods $13.2M GIJoe2 $10.8M

I wonder, what was the least leggy A+ film? THE AVENGERS?

I think you have to grade that one on a curve.  A 3 multiplier for a movie that opened to over $200m is pretty leggy in my book.  Especially for a genre that is very frontloaded.

• Like 1

I remember it was early November and Argo was having strong legs and someone said it was going to outgross Taken 2. I told that person that as good as Argo was doing, Taken 2 has too big an early lead for Argo to catch up.

Then those January/February legs happened I started sweating. Argo ended up 4 million short but damn it did end up close after all.

I think you have to grade that one on a curve.  A 3 multiplier for a movie that opened to over $200m is pretty leggy in my book.  Especially for a genre that is very frontloaded.

I mean the strict sense of the word. So is it THE AVENGERS?

I mean the strict sense of the word. So is it THE AVENGERS?

No... Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is the least leggiest A+ movie.

Avengers multiplier: 3.00

Chamber of Secrets: 2.96

And yeah... It had a A+ cinema score.

Proof:

"According to opening night audience tracker CinemaScore, Chamber of Secrets garnered an A+ from moviegoers compared to the A that Sorcerer's Stone earned. Warner Bros.' exit polling had 91% of moviegoers rating the picture either "excellent" or "very good."

Edited by ChFloppit