A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Tele wanted probably around 100 or 150 people to be on a shitty space ship while they are awake for 2-3 years or so. It is fine. It is Tele. Tele stanned for Mechanic and Ghostbusters and he is very excited for Snowden, and thought Sausage Party was stupid and had 0 appeal, and he doesn't understand the appeal of M7 and Deepwater Horizon so everything is fine. This is all good news. We should be happy. Passengers won't be stupid, it will have a lot of appeal to the GA and it will be a good movie. Supreme King Tele already assured that with his posts and predictions. 

What are you talking about? :rofl: I can't wait to see M7. SP has no appeal to me -- and my possible issues with DWH are again just mine.

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Tele wanted Moon on a ship. Which would be cool, but an entirely different kettle of fish from this movie.

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Welcome back bj mouth Alice Eve. 

Yes, Tele wanted them to be living in the Alien ship. 

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Nah man, they should be all living on a tiny ship that was only the room where they also sleep. In fact, the ship should be only the containers and have room for nothing else.

You guys have no idea what I wanted. :) I actually had no expectations about this at all. 

1 minute ago, Nutella of Arabia said:

What are you talking about? :rofl: I can't wait to see M7. SP has no appeal to me -- and my possible issues with DWH are again just mine.

You guys have no idea what I wanted. :) I actually had no expectations about this at all. 

I am off my meds today. I had no idea what were your feelings about M7, I wrote that just because I thought "sure why not".  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Dumpster diving really unleashes one's inner goddess.

Jlaw lives in the Hills now, she s neighbors with the Kutchers & the Kunis.

Girl has standards, she s not gonna be swept off her feet in 3rd class space travel conditions.

Have some decency & respect.

She deserves 5 Stars spaceships with polite Androids bartenders.

-_-<_<

• Like 1