A Marvel Fanboy

Weekend Numbers: Oblvi: 38.1 42: 18 mill (starting pg 10)

Don't you think that with the amount of money they have made from Potter and TDK that they really don't have to worry about much for at least another 100 years?

When you have 7 bombs in 7 months + Rock of Ages, no. Money does run out.

Getting to have sex with Andrea Riseborough every night in my sky pool would be fucking awesome. I don't care about any of the twists about saving everyone or anything there'd be no way I'd give that shit up.

Well said.

Posted Image

I don't know man. While I would smang Riseborough with the fury of a thousand sons, I can't leave my bro, Jaime Lannister out there to suffer sniping drones for the rest of his life.

Meh, he was the "guy who doesn't trust/believe in protagonist who learns to respect him by the end of the film" guy. Always the dullest guy.

ALSO RISEBOROUGH NAKED IN A SKY POOL! C'MON!

• Like 1

I don't know man. While I would smang Riseborough with the fury of a thousand sons, I can't leave my bro, Jaime Lannister out there to suffer sniping drones for the rest of his life.

I was very surprised when I saw it. The guy was in Mama and now Oblivion!

I'm guessing this got a B- because people found it boring? Speaking of, anyone here whos seen Oblivion, how was Olga Kurylenko? Was she bland? And no I don't mean beauty wise...I mean acting wise. Look at these expressions.

Are one the same, slightly more/less petulant mouth.

Pfffttt...that terrible franchise? You mean the one that grossed about 2.5 billion last decade and made countless more on HV? Not to mention the Flopits about to come out now. :)

Oh, I wasn't even talking about the Loonie Trilogy, just the one that's happening now -- you know, the one that basically paid for the production budgets of all three films with the first film alone. :) Edited by Telemachos

Not to mention this little thing called The Floppit Trilogy. ;)

Hopefully Floppit trilogy goes reverse from LOTR and decrease with every movie. Considering unappealing cast and characters and stretching a hair-thin story past breakage point that should happen.

Meh, he was the "guy who doesn't trust/believe in protagonist who learns to respect him by the end of the film" guy. Always the dullest guy.ALSO RISEBOROUGH NAKED IN A SKY POOL! C'MON!

Bros before women?Nah?

Hopefully Floppit trilogy goes reverse from LOTR and decrease with every movie. Considering unappealing cast and characters and stretching a hair-thin story past breakage point that should happen.

Even if it does, it's still basically just a license to print money for WB.

Interesting, i always thought it was for Vica (probably just because of the red hair ha).

I find more interesting how casting system makes no sense. How do you go from Oscar nominee to Starz soft-core TV star. Same with Floppit. How do you go from Oscar nominee Ronan in her teens to wrinkled 30something who pimps dandruff shampoos for living? Doesn`t compute.

Edited by fishnets

Even if it does, it's still basically just a license to print money for WB.

Doesn`t matter. WB may print money but they`ll obviously print less than they used too. Because quality dropped hard. It`s a good thing when mediocrity gets punished somehow.

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone cost 30 millionIt's grossed 22, not a bombJack the Giant Slayer cost 200 millGross is 190 mill, not a bomb, not a success, but not a bombBeautiful Creatures: 60 mill budget, grossed 60 millBullet to the Head: budget is reported to be about 50 mill, gross is about 20 WWA failure, but not a disasterGangster Squad: Grossed 100 mill off a 60 mill budget, broke evenFloppit: About 300 mill to make, grossed a billion, that makes up for all of the other mishaps so farThen you have Argo which helps as well.